Chapter 21

Megan P.O.V

After Ryker left Josh take me to the pack house. Jerry the pack doctor check me up and give me some medicine. Jerry told me to rest and I went to Ryker bedroom and take a nap. I hope that Ryker will be home safely.

I wake up when I feel someone lay beside me, I turn around and saw Ryker. "Hey..." I said to him and wrapped my arms around him. He did the same and we just lay there staring at each other. Its like we're affraid to lose each other again.

"What happen to Zack?" I asked. Ryker close his eyes and just shook his head. "I killed him"

"I'm sorry" Ryker said. "For what?"

"This is all my fault...I'm sorry for everything...because of me you are hurted..I'm sorry for being a useless mate" he said and looked down.

I cup the side of his face and kiss him, he deepen the kiss and he is on top of me. He break the kiss, nibbling down my neck. He suck on the skin just below my ear and I moans loudly.

We pulled away breathing heavily. My stomach growl signaling that I'm so hungry. I blush and Ryker chuckled. "Lets get you something to eat" He grab my hand and I stop him.

"Just wanted to let you know that you're the most amazing mate Ryker....and I love you so much for everything that you've done to me..its none of your fault"

He smilled and give me a peck on the lips "I can't ever lose you again I will protect you from anything baby..its so hard for me when you were kidnnaped. I can't sleep and think straight when I'm not with you..you make me feel alive when you're around...your touches give me fireworks..and your smile make me fall in love with you again like the first time...I love you so much Megan and I want to be with you forever." his eyes held so much love and lust.

The tears come out of my eyes, I kiss him deeply showing him how much I love him. Lets just say we stayed in the bed for awhile showing how much we love each other.

...........................
After taking a warm shower I went to the kitchen and eat. Ryker keep filling my plate with lots of food. "Your family is coming tommorow" Ryker imform me and I nodded.

Its been a while I didn't see them, I miss them so much.

"What do you want to do next?" Ryker ask. "I don't know...movies?" I suggest. "Okay"

After finnish eating we went to the living room and cuddle up watching some movies.

Hmmmm sorry not my best work...so many mistakes