Chapter 14

Megan P.O.V

I am sitting in my class waiting for the teacher to come in. After a while the teacher came in with a boy following behind her. I think we got new student- wait what?! him?!

"Good morning class so today as you can see we have a new student" the teacher said. "Hello everyone" he said and smirked when he saw me.

"You can sit next to Megan" the teacher said pointing at me. He walked up to me and sit next to me, never stop smirking.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him annoyed. "Well well you still remember me huh?" he smirked again. "Are you following me?" he just shrug. "By the way ,my name is Ryan"

I just ignore his presence the whole time. He is creeping me out, he just keep staring at me. (he is the guy from the beach when he is trying to flirt with Megan)

History is over, I walked out of the class when suddenly someone pulled me back into the class. "What the-" I started to say.

"Wait here" Ryan said to me. "My master wanted to meet you" he said to me. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. "He is here"

Suddenly the room become black. I can't see anything its just black. "Ryan you there?" No answer. I heard footsteps coming toward me.

I felt a dark presence behind me, I quickly spun around and was pushed into a wall. "Hello Megan" he was breathing down my neck.

"Who are you?!" I cried out and he clapped a hand over my mouth. "Mmmm baby girl, you will know me sooner or later"

He kissed my mark causing waves of pain roll throughout my body. I tried to escape but his hold was so strong. "I'm coming for you, baby girl" he removed his hand and kissed my lips.

He walked away and the room become normal again. I fall down on the floor and cried. I cried cause I'm so scared. I saw Ryan he is still here.

"Hey are you okay?" Ryan tried to touch me but I pushed him away. "Who is he?" I asked him." He is my master" he said. "Don't worry he won't hurt you."

He walked out of the class and just leaving me alone crying.

*****************

I drive home and was greeted by Ryker. "Hey princess" he said and hug me. His body tensed up "Why do I smelled a guy scent on you?" he growled.

I didn't answer him. His eyes turn black "Megan answer me". I'm trying to formed a sentence but i cant. "Did you cheated on me?" he asked growling.

"No....Its not...Its not like what you think" I started to cry. "Megan what happened?" he soften a bit. He bring me up to our room and take of my shirt.

He take out his shirt and put it on me. "I hate it when someone else scent on you" I nodded and started to explained everything to him.