Chapter 12

Megan P.O.V

(At school)

I am in history class now with Allison sitting next to me. "Hey Meg I heard that our school is planning to take us on a trip" Allison said to me." Really? when? and where?" I asked her excited. "Yeah...tomorrow and to the beach"

I loved beaches, the waves and all about it. "Let's go to the mall after school, I need to buy some beach clothes" I said to Allison i'm so excited but I must ask Ryker first if I can go.

*********************

After going to the mall I went home and started packing my clothes for the trip. "What are you doing?" Ryker walked into the room and sit on the bed. "Umm Ryker can I go on a school trip tomorrow?" I asked him, hoping that he will let me go.

He scanned all of the things in my suitcase and said "No" "What why?" I really want to go. " I'm not going to let you wear that" he said pointing to my blue bikini on the floor. I blushed and quickly hide the bikini.

"Please I really want to go" I said and make the cutest puppy dog eyes to him. " Ugghh fine but you still can't wear that bikini. I don't want other guys looking at you with that" he said huskily.

An idea came to my mind. I walked up to him and sit on his lap. I trailed my hands down his chest. I kissed and sucked on his neck. I felt him loosen up under my touch.

"Ryker let me wear it" i whispered seductively in his ear. He give no response. "Let me wear it" i said again and I sucked on his sweet spot. He moaned, my plan worked hehehe.

"FINE" he said and I hugged him. "Thanks babe" i giggled and continue to pack my things.

**********************

I stepped out of the car and follow Allison to the beach. Ryker isn't coming with me cause its just for student. "Meg lets go swimming" Allison pulled out her top and I did the same. Some guy are staring at me and checking me out.

" I'm just going to tanned" i said and go to find a place . I am looking for the washroom when a guy stopped me. He is trying to flirt with me. "I'm sorry i'm not interested" I said to him and walked away.

"Come on, don't play hard to get" he said and before he could grab my arm someone pulled me by my waist. " Stay away from my girl!" Ryker growled. The guy gasped and walked away immediately.

"Ryker? what are you doing here?" thanks god he is here when I need him. "I just can't keep my wolf shut so i come to see you" he said and kiss me passionately i kissed him back.

*****************

Today is just peaceful and we stayed at a motel for a night. Allison is in room 307 with her friend and I am in room 305 with Ryker. It is 1 a.m now . Ryker is sleeping, cuddling with me.

I feel bored so i decided to go to the cafeteria to find some snack. I walked out of the room and put my sweater on.

I went to the cafeteria and saw the same guy whos trying to flirt with me today. When he saw me he smirked. "You're not with your boyfriend huh?" he said smirking.

I just ignore him. "Hey what's your name beautiful?" he is still following me. "Didn't you know what my mate will do when he saw you with me again?" ugghh he is so annoying.

"Oh sooo scared" he said making a fake 'scared face'. "What do you want from me?" i yelled at him. "Not me but my master" he said and walked away. I'm so confused what is that mean? whatever.

I paid my food and walked back to my room.