Chapter 13

Megan P.O.V

After the trip is over we went home. I missed my mom so much so i call her. "Hello mom" "Ohh Megan i missed you so much" my mom yelled through the phone. "I missed you too mom"

"Hang on your father wanted to talk to you" my mom said. "Hello Megan" "Hyee dad, i missed you so much!" "I missed you too honey, how is it living with Ryker?"

"Its great, i'm happy with him" i replied to my father. I felt a sharp pain inside of me and its burning. I screamed and curled up into a ball. Too much pain and i'm so hot!"

"Dad i feel so hot and i'm burning what happen?!" i asked my dad yelling, still have the phone in my hand. "Umm Megan....umm i think your going through heat ummm yeah..."my father said nervously. I hang up the phone, my body was on fire. What was going on with me.

Ryker came after hearing my scream. "Megan...." "What the hell is heat?" i asked wincing in pain. "Umm....heat happens after I marked you....and to make it stop we...we have to have s*x...and complete the mating process...something like that"

What??!! I'm not ready yet for that but its just so painful. Ryker picked me up and take me to our room. I breathed in his scent and closed my eyes.

"Don't worry i'll make it stop" Ryker whispered in my ear and laid me on the bed. I think i'm ready to lost my virginity to Ryker.

"Ryker just make it stopped....i'm ready" i said to him the pain is so much.

He kissed me softly on the lips, the kiss turned into a hungry one. His strong hands touched every inch of my body.

He was on top of me, never breaking the kiss. He undressed me leaving me in just my bra and underwear. Ryker's mouth traveled all over my body. I wanted him so bad.

I couldn't take it anymore, I turned him over so I was on top of him. I took his shirt of and started kissing him fine chest. I took his pants of and......................................

He was on top of me now he took of everything and I was completely naked. As he continue kissing my neck and I turn my head slightly to give him better access.

His lips started admiring my breasts,soon enough loud moans were released from my mouth. "Ryker please" I begged.

"Please what, princess?" he asked me teasingly. "I want you now" I told him. He growled deep in his throat. Within minutes he was in me.

OMG lol XD i'm just a kid..i'm not going to write the "scene" I don't know how to make it. XD you can just continue it in your head..hahahha i feel awkward (my friends is reading this) and sorry if it is sucks

I woke up to see a naked Ryker pressed against me. I remember what happened and smile widely. He kept me awake the whole night.The whole time he whispered sweet things to me and loving me all night long.

I felt Ryker kissing my neck sofly. "Good morning princess" Ryker said to me and pulled me closer to him. I crawled away from Rykers hold on me and head to the closet. I put on some underwear and bra then a t-shirt.

"What are you doing?" Ryker asked in a raspy voice. "I'm going to make breakfast and then go to school". I walked to the kitchen and prepared some bacon eggs and pancakes for us.

After that Ryker come in and we ate our breakfast. "Last night was great" Ryker said, i'm blushing remembering about last night.

"Oh my god!!! We don't use protection!!" i just realized it.Oh no i'm not ready yet to be pregnant. "Babe its fine, you don't have to worry"

"What if i'm pregnant??! I'm not ready to be a mother I know nothing about it" " Megan you don't have to be panic...I'm ready to make a family with you...but if your not ready yet I can wait" he said calmly.

I'm just i don't know scared? I'm just 18....but if this what Ryker want I will just give it to him..........

"I'm going to school now" I said to Ryker. "Okay take care, byee" he said and peck me on the lips.

Sorry for typos or grammars...my English sucks xD