T W O

I woke up with the sun shining through my blinds into my eyes. Squinting, I look around not having any idea what time it was. I unlocked my phone and saw it was 7:10.

Fuck, I'm going to be late. And my phone is almost dead. I quickly stood up from my bed, not bothering to take a shower. I threw on a new pair of light blue skinny jeans and a black, long sleeved blouse. Running to the bathroom, I quickly brushed my teeth, my hair, and applied my makeup.

I took a granola bar and yogurt and threw them in my bag so I can et them later. I put on my high heels and grabbed my jacket, quickly making my way to work.

"Yes" I think to myself. 7:58. Just in time, thank goodness.

I quickly make my way to my office. Yeah that's right, MY office. I know I know, awesome right? The only bad part about it is that it's right next to Mr. Bieber's office, but all in all, my office is really cute. There is a glass wall that shows me the beautiful view of the city. I wonder how sunsets would look from up here. The rest of the room is a light gray color with neon green details. There are three photos with neon green frames.

In the first picture, there is a beautiful pot of roses, white roses actually. God. I love those flowers.

The second picture is a puppy and the third was a sky full of clouds. I had a big glass desk and fully green spinning chair. Oh yes, I could get used to this. Do not worry citizens, I didn't forget the food. Food is like my bestfriend.

There was a neon green love seat in one of the corners of the office. Wow a LOT of neon green. It was like a neon jungle in here. There was also a mini glass table in the corner with a coffee maker with it and a mini fridge next to. Thank god, this girl needs her food or she's just. Dead. Yeah that's right. Dead.

...

The day kept going on, there were millions of papers to work on, and it feels like the time isn't moving at all.

Mr. Bieber is in meetings almost all the time, I wonder how he manages to even breathe with this kind of schedule. My thoughts were interrupted by the phone ringing.

The name on the screen showed "Justin Bieber," so I answered immediately.

"What can I help you with Mr. Bieber?"

"Come to my office. Now." He spat. And with that, he hung up. I knew he was an ass but damn. Now he's probably the biggest ass ever, part from mine of course.

I stood up and made my way to his office. Before I stepped in, I checked my outfit and made sure I looked at least presentable. I knocked on the the door and heard a loud 'come in' from the other side.

Once I stepped In, I saw Mr. Bieber storming around the room.

"Here are the papers for today's meeting?" He asked.

"I sent them to you last night."

"Well then why don't you tell me why I can't find them."

"I'm 100 percent sure I sent them to you last night."

"And I'm 100 percent sure if I don't get them you'll be out of here." He yelled.

"Mr. Bieber calm down. I can send them to you again."

"Then what the fuck are you waiting for? Go and do it!"

I stepped outside his office and went straight to mine. How can he be such a jerk? I mean I didn't even do anything wrong, it's not my fault he lost the documents. Anyway, what choice do I have? I guess I just need to cope with his moody fruity ass.

...

I guess the next meeting went well since Mr. Bieber was smiling. I was going to get some water when suddenly I bumped into someone. I looked up to see a good looking guy with piercing eyes and light brown hair.

"I'm so sorry." I apologized.

"It's okay but be more careful next time lovely." He chuckled which made me smile.

"Sorry. I didn't catch your name." He said.

"Oh. I'm Makaylie Jade. Nice to meet you."

"-Christopher Moore" he smiled.

"Well it was nice meeting you Mr. Moore."

"Please. Just call me Chris." He frowned slightly.

"Well then Dean. I really need to get back to work. Bye" I said and waved to him.

Well I guess all business aren't as grumpy as Justin. Thank god.

_______________________________________

Thank you for the last five views ❤️ five views for next chapter?? 🖤 i love y'all and keep viewing and liking 💟

|| Samm ||

_______________________________________
Edit: this just sounds like a kid wrote this. This was maybe 5-6 years ago, when I was 15 💀
I'm trying to rewrite this, but this is going to need MAJOR editing. If I do, there will be an edit edit below this.