S E V E N

I guess my life couldn't get any worse. My boss is a jerk and he can't ever keep his hands to himself. Second, I need to be with him on this stupid meeting charity shit and about three minutes ago my life took a turn for the worse. Apparently the reservations where two weeks ago and at that time they didn't have a two bed room so here I am with Mr fucking Bieber.

Thank god he had made the decision to sleep on the couch, I don't want to sleep with him especially on the same damn bed.

It was pretty late when I got into the hotel so I immediately wanted to sleep on that wonderful bed. I stripped of my clothes and Instantly went into my pjs. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Once I stepped into the door frame leading into the kitchen, I ran into something hard.

Damnit not another wall.

I open my eyes and shit. It was Mr. Bieber. I step away and walk into the kitchen to get my water and I could feel his hard stare in the back of my head. Was it so hard to leave me alone?

Ignoring his stare, I went into the mini fridge and took out a bottled water. The $1 one or the $7 one? Fuck it. I took the Figi water bottle and going back to the wonderful bed but Mr. Bieber is still standing there. Where he is just aimlessly checking me out. Class much?

I rolled my eyes and finally made it back to the room. I sat the water bottle on the stand and laid into the bed that was eating me alive.

Why can't my life just be at least a little bit easier? Why am I stuck with a hot jerk named Mr. Bieber.?

Why can't he just.... be normal?

Not that I'm saying he isn't but I don't like what he is like and what he does to me. I mean come on, he's my boss for crying out loud. We cannot be in any type of relationship whatsoever. I heard the last girl he had a relationship with got fired the next day.

Releasing a loud sigh, I shook my head to get rid of these thoughts so I can go to bed. I made myself comfortable and laid down, slowly drifting to sleep.

...

I was awoken by my annoying ass alarm. Somehow I felt relaxed and this big bed was simply amazing.

The sun was shining and the birds were chirping but then it all hit me like a ton of bricks. I remember I'm in a hotel with Mr. Bieber.

I sat up and lifted the covers off my body. I get up, stretching. I go then look for a towel and clothing that I am going to wear for this meeting plus my makeup and toothbrush etc.

I stepped out of the room and went straight towards the restroom. I was about to reach for the doorknob when the door opened and out came Mr. Bieber with only a towel hanging from his waist. I would be lying if I said I didn't stop breathing in front of this Greek god jerk. Water dropping from his hair to his chest made me want to drool.

"See anything you like?" Mr. Bieber said, snapping me out of my trance. Of course, a sneezy little remark.

"I've seen better." Lie. Lieeeee. Lie. I was totally lying my lower back off. I'm seriously considering his body was made by Aphrodite but his soul was made by hades. I just want to run my fingers through his hair. I never knew how many tattoos he has, they're so....

Wait. Snap. Out. Of. It.

I slightly pushed past him and went into the bathroom, locking the door instantly. Strip and take a shower. Blah blah blah. You know how showers work.

I put a fluffy white towel around my body and I stand in front of the mirror. Staring at myself. I didn't look as bad as I thought I did.

That bed really did a number of things to me. I applied the makeup, ya know how this goes too. The foundation and mascara and the thin eyeliner with lipgloss. Underwear, bra. Put those on, I don't know why I'm explaining this.

The Boss || Justin Bieberजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें