T W E L V E

People say that love is the most beautiful thing in the world.

Well... they are fucking wrong.

Being IN love is the most beautiful thing in the world.

Am I in love? I don't fucking know man.

I mean, I know I feel something towards him.. It's just too early to know the answer.

Oh and Ladies and gentlemen It's official. I am/might Justin Bieber's girlfriend. A real girlfriend, not a fake side hoe!!

I quickly pulled away from him to look in those gorgeous hazelnut eyes.

"W-what?" I stuttered not being sure if I heard him correctly.

"Please be mine, like completely Makaylie. Be my girlfriend." He furrowed his eyebrows and his lips were a bit pouted.

My heart and body were screaming YES while my brain was a complete shutdown. Without another second, I heard myself say "Yes."

I finally register what I had just said.

I AGREED.

His eyes lit up as a Christmas tree.

He looked like a little boy who got a candy or a snow cone. He hugged me tightly, actually so tight that I couldn't breathe.

He even picked me up and started to spin us around. I threw my head back and started to squeal as for he he was mumbling

'thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you...'

After he set me down my head was spinning a little bit. His smile that was plastered on his face could cure Ebola, cancer and all the sexually transmitted diseases. His dimples were showing and his eyes were glowing.

Real actual words could not describe how happy he looked. And Without any warning he picked me up. Carrying me to his bedroom and laying me on the bed. His muscular body hovered over mine but he didn't do anything... he just looked at me.

''You're so beautiful.'' He said said, his eyes having that little twinkle that always pulls me in, that gets me so lost.

His eyes lowered and he scanned my body.

It kind of made me uncomfortable but he leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Stay the night.." I simply nodded my head, not having any words to say now. I'm so speechless.

Happily He got up and went to the closet. It was a huge white closet. He took a large t-shirt and came to the bed.

"Here you can wear this."

"But my apartment is right across yours. I ca-.."

"Nope you're staying." With a quick huff I gave in.

Never before has anyone made me feel this way. No one has ever looked at me like that, Never ever had anyone been so possessive over me.

No one has made me feel the things he has made me feel. He doesn't even need to touch me to have me wet. We have come so close to having sex, several times but somehow there is always something that stops us.

"You can go change in there.'' Harry snapped me out of my thoughts and pointed to white door just right next to closet.

''But I wouldn't mind if you would change here..'' He said, a little smirk playing on his lips.

''I think the bathroom will be more suitable..'' I said as I innocently smiled at him.

He chuckled and swiped his hair to one side. I walked into his bathroom and I was amazed by the size and design.