S I X

Okay so maybe going to a bar and getting drunk wasn't such a good idea. My head is killing me and my ignorant boss has been on my ass all day yelling at me and saying I'm slow. Wow, it's not my fault someone didn't 'get some' last night. Speaking about that, the fact that I woke up in someone's bed naked, proves that I probably did something unholy last night. Now, I'm not saying I regret it, I just can't remember it is all.

I was getting ready to start eating when my office phone rang. I made my way over to my desk and picked it up.

"Hello? How can I help y-" I was cutoff by Mr. Bieber's voice.

"Get your ass here and take the file about LEVO orderings for the last two months." He said and immediately hung up.

I guess I was right about someone not getting any.

I put down the cupcake I was eating and went to his office with a stack of files. I knocked two times until I heard and angry 'come in.' To be honest I don't want to go in there, maybe I could hide under someone's desk or maybe even the supply closet. Well I'll test that out later, I need to find some good hiding places. I opened the door to Mr. Biebers office and was met by an angry boss. He was pacing from one corner of the room to the other. He look really frustrated and it was kind of sad to see him in this kind of state.

He snapped his eyes at me and they grew dark. He scanned my body and outstretched his arm. Was there something wrong with my outfit? I don't think there should be. I'm wearing a simple red, long sleeved shirt, black jeans and my usual black high heels.

(A/N: she's not Makaylie! It's just the outfit, plus the booty

(A/N: she's not Makaylie! It's just the outfit, plus the booty.)

I stepped closer to Mr. Bieber and gave him the documents. Just as I was about to take my hands away from the papers, Mr. Bieber grabbed my hand and picked me up by my thighs. He placed me on his desk, standing between my legs. His breath was heavy against my shoulders as his gaze was really, really dark. I tried not staring at the perfect greek god ahead of me, but damn, that was hard.

"Look at me." He whispered in my ear, his hot breath making the butterflies explode in my stomach.

I didn't look. His fingers lightly brushed my cheek, making their way down to my chin and gently turned it so I would look in his direction.

"Please just... please look at me." He pleaded. He sounded desperate, almost hurt.

My eyes slowly traveled up to meet his usually caramel, but now poop brown ones. "Makaylie, I want you to go home, now, and pack your bags. We are leaving the city for a week. I have a charity ball tomorrow in California and I want you to be my escort. Be ready at 5pm. I'll have someone pick you up." He finished saying, eyes still dark and deep.

"Ye-es.. I'll uh g-go n-now sir." I couldn't stop myself from stuttering. I was just so turned on by his voice and uggghhhh.

...