N I N E

9

Shivers ran down my spine as Justin's lips attacked my neck.There was electricity running down my body. He was on top of me and roughly grinding his hips into mine. I could fell his bulge against me, as he grinds into me again and a raspy moan escaped his lips. How can a boss get any hotter than this? I must be so lucky.

''Do you see, what you have done to me? You make me go crazy. There hasn't been one single day that I hadn't thought about us..here.. In bed.'' Justin had said and last part were between kisses on my neck.

He continued to kiss down my neck, sucking and biting, making me slowly lose my senses. Damn I really need to get out more.

couldn't help but to moan when he reached my sensitive spot. I could feel him smiling against my skin at what he had accomplished. He must be really proud of himself for knowing my body so well in so short period.

.Bastard.

I needed to come to my senses even though this feels so good, yet he is barely doing anything to my body. I can not sleep with my boss.

I started to pull away but he only brought me back. I pushed at his chest only for him to pull me by my Hair.

Ummmmmm...........

''Ahhh, Fuck Justinnnn.'' I whimpered from his strong grip on my hair.

Oh, no, he was angry.

''You are mine now do you understand? You shall never ever pull away from me again. Mine. You do not have other men look at you and god help them if I even find the staring at you or thinking of you inappropriately. Mine. ."

Ummmm weird to choose now to confess this.....

He then added after a brief pause, "I don't like any men near you. Do you even know how fucking hot you look right now? Damn.
Even The day you stepped into my office, my first thought was to take you on my desk and pound into you, until you see Jesus himself. .'' He whispered harshly in my ear, making me more wet than I was before.

Somehow this possessive talking and dirty words really turned me on. I don't even know why.

He pushed himself closer to me and kissed my neck harshly. My hands found their way to his soft hair, tugging at them, earning another moan from Justin. Jesus Justin. . So many moans from a dude. Wait are you a dude....

''Strip'' he said.

I did as I was told and stripped out of the white shorts and my plain pink t-shirt that I changed in a couple of hours ago. I was now only in my white bra and matching thong. Why white you may ask? Well -

''Now the rest. Let's go. "He smirked.

Want to talk to me like that? Okay.

it.
Is.
on.

Lets tease him a little bit.

I slowly pulled down my thong biting on my bottom lip and looking up at him innocently. I heard him intake a sharp breath and I mentally smiled.

I bent closer to him and took his shirt in my hands and taking it away from Justin. He didn't waste anytime and pulled off his sweatpants, leaving him in boxers that hugged him tightly .

I did the same with the bra but Justin apparently had other plans.

When the bra was off of me Justin immediately pinned my wrists above my head and smirked.

"Trying to be a tease, now are we?'' He said lightly nibbling on my neck.

I didn't answer him due to ya know, being horny and I didn't think it was really something I was supposed to answer to.