F I V E

I was in the middle of my lunch break when the office phone rang. I stood up and made my way to my desk and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I answer the phone, looking don at my nails.

"Miss. Jade please come to my office." Was all Mr. Bieber said before he hung up.

I put the last apple slice into my mouth and walked to Mr. Bieber's office. God I hope this isn't about yesterday, I really don't want it to be any different at work. I knocked on the door and heard a low 'come in' as a response.

I opened the big heavy door, and after stepping inside, I gently closed it.

I walked closer to Mr. Bieber's desk and sat in one of the black leather chairs located across his desk. I cross my legs, pulling my skirt down a little. After sitting and waiting for a good 10 minutes, Mr. Bieber finally looked up at me and smirked. God I hate that smirk, sometimes I just want to slap it off his face.

"Have you finished the reports that was supposed to be on my desk by this morning?" He asked raising one eyebrow looking straight at me.

"What reports?" I asked. There was so many reports I could just put them in a swimming pool, dive in them, and drown.

"The one about LEVO." He asked with his tone showing irritation.

"Well I was about to give them to you yesterday but your office was locked so I just sent them to your e-mail." I answered. Thank god we aren't speaking about yesterday.

"Hm," he thought, "well since you're here, I need to speak to you about something." His signature smirk already plastered all over her face.

No no no no no.

I kept repeating In my mind.

"Now what was that argument about last night?" He had asked, leaning into the back of his chair.

I was so close. So close to not speaking about it and then he brings it up.

"Well I can't sleep while there is loud obnoxious noise coming from the room next to me." I said crossing my arms.

Mr. Biebers smirk grew larger. "Well it's not my fault you chose to live right next door to the fabulous me." He said while getting up.

"Oh don't flatter yourself Mr. Bieber, if I would've known that you would be living next door, I would've never considered living there." I answered and got up, ready to leave. I was trying to open the door but it wouldn't budge. I tried again and the same, nothing. I felt Mr. Biebers presence behind me. I turned around and the first thing I noticed was that he was WAYY closer than I thought. Both his arms against the door, initially trapping me. His breath was heavy and his eyes were dark.

"I wasn't finished talking." He spoke, his voice deeper than it's usual.

"Well I-I was so ple-please let me out." I stuttered, looking down.

"No," he whispered, "I wasn't finished." He finished, hovering over me. His tongue slowly slid over his bottom lip. He looked deeply in my eyes and then back down to my lips then back up to my eyes. Was he going to kiss me?

My question was answered when his lips crashed into mine.

The kiss was desperate and full of lust. Lips moving fast with force. Mr. Biebers tongue entered my mouth forcefully, which I completely let happen. His body pushing me more into the wall, his hands that were once on my waist, now on my butt giving it a tight squeeze making me gasp.

Mr. Bieber picked me up, not once breaking the kiss, and started walking somewhere. He placed me on something soft. I was now on a leather couch he had in his office that I have never seen, or paid attention to and he climbed on top of me.

He slowly started to grind on me mumbling quiet 'fuck's every now and then. Small moans would escape both of our lips. His lips traveled down my jaw and unto my neck, kissing softly. Another moan from me was granted when he had finally found my sweet spot.

Suddenly, my brain finally started working. This is my boss, I can't do this.

"Mr. Bieber please stop." I said quietly so the moans wouldn't escape my lips.

He answered with very simple words, "shut up." He continued to suck on my sweat spot, his teeth slowly grazing the area on my neck he was sucking. I can tell he left a mark.

"Mr s-stop please."

"No, I won't. You're mine." His words sent shivers down my spine.

A loud noise rang through the office. Thank god. If it wouldn't of rang, I'd probably be having sex with my boss right now.

He muttered some profanities and climbed off of me making his way to the noisy phone that disturbed us.

"Bieber" he snapped at the phone.

"No I'm busy." He snapped again.

Yeah. Like he's busy.

"Why the hell did you do that?" At this point, he was practically yelling into the phone. Wow I never thought that a person could look that hot while mad, well. Now I know.

Did I really just think that?

Mr. Bieber was tugging at the end of his hair, he looked really focused.

"Okay, I'll be there in ten minutes" he spoke and then ended the call.

"I have a meeting in 5 minutes but this is not over." He said, clearly angry.

There was a small click at the door signaling that the door was unlocked. I instantly went out of the office and away from that office as I could. Literally. I didn't stop by my office, I don't even think I clocked out but I just went where my feet took me. And that my friend, was a bar.

____________________________________

AS I PROMISED 💟

5 LIKES / VIEWS FOR NEXT CHAPTER?

I LOVE YALL AND KEEP LIKING AND COMMENTING 💗✨

|| Samm ||
__________________________________