T H R E E

A week into this job for Mr. Bieber, and everything is going the way I expected it to. I'm doing excellent at my job so far. I hadn't had a single argument with anyone. Mr. Bieber and I, welll you could say that our tone to each other could be better. Somehow his tone doesn't sound annoyed but more like flustered now. Well I try not to think about it and do my job as good as I possibly can.

Now I need to finish these paper works and then I have my hour break. I think I'll just walk down to Starbucks today, having coffee in the middle of the day is not that bag of an idea. Hashtag white girl for life.

(edit Sam: who tf says 'hashtag white girl for life'. Ima keep it in the story just for nostalgia.)

Bieber Corporation and LEVO:

Both owners of the company required to attend the event on 04.19.20 - 7:30pm.

Why the hell is this on my desk? I stopped and went to Mr. Bieber's office. Without knocking, I opened the door and I immediately regretted that decision. Mr. Bieber was sucking faces with some blonde chick that I haven't seen before, I doubt she even works here. Their eyes automatically went right to me.

"I'm sorry, I can come bac--"

"No. Stay," he said angrily, "she was just leaving anyway."

The blonde girl got up, fixing her shirt. She walked off sending me death glares with her caked face scrunched up in anger. She left Mr. Bieber and I alone standing awkwardly in front of each other.

"So what's so important that you oh so desperately needed to disturb me?" He said clearly annoyed.

"I just wanted to ask why was this on my table?" I said showing him the invitation.

"Why do you have that?"

"Well how the fuck am I supposed to know?" I snapped.

"Do not use that tone with me." He barked.

"Well I'm sorry but I don't want to be here. It's my break and I'm late."

"For what?"

"Nevermind" I said turning around and walking out, well tried to walk out. His hands slammed the door shut, keeping me trapped in here.

"Tell me." He breathed out, hitting the back of my neck, he was so close to me.

I didn't turn around, nor did I answer. Soon he placed his large hands on my waist making a gasp come from my lips.

"Do not touch me." I sternly say.

He chuckles, "I can do what I want with who I want. If I want to touch you, I will." He whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Don't touch me." I say again but this time with more confidence.

He turns me around and held both of my wrists above my head.

"Do I need to repeat myself?" He growled.

"No. Now let me go."

"Tell me what you're late for."

"No."

"Tell me." He shouts, making me flinch.

"No." I shout back.

He pushes his body onto mine, "tell me or I'll fuck you."

His last words caught me off guard. Who was he to say something like this to me? No way is that ever going to happen.

"I-I'm going to Starbucks." I said.

"See, was that so hard to do?" He purred in my ear.

"Please let me go Mr. Bieber." I plead.

"You are coming with me on that event." He says, his voice getting sleeker and deeper with every word.

I slowly nod, still wanting to be as far from him as I possibly can.

He lets go of my hands and back up, but not without looking me up up and down. "Okay. You are not free to go." He decides, nodding once more at my appearance.

I smile gratefully and make my way to Starbucks, seeing I only have half an hour left of my break.

...

The coffee was amazing but I still couldn't get my mind off of Mr. Bieber. One million questions roam my mind as to why that encounter unfolded the way it did.

Why did he push on what I was doing? Why did he care? Why did I feel hot when he was close to me? Who was that blonde girl, and why was he hitting on me right after she left? Was he just horny and needed an outlet?

Oh his hot breath on my neck...

JESUS MAKAYLIE, WHAT THE FUCK.

Okay, calm down.

Mr. Bieber is a your boss. You hate your boss. You notice he fucks a lot of women. You do not want to be one of those women. You are a child of God.

I still had ten minutes until I had to get back to work so I decided to look for a bigger apartment. My apartment right now isn't really the best. It's okay square footage wise, but I prefer one where there isn't a crazy lady accusing you of cooking cats for your evening soup. Always shouting at me tell me to "stop killing innocent creatures," and things like "how would you like it if I boiled your family?"

Aimlessly scrolling down the website, one apartment caught my eye. The rent wasn't huge, meaning my broke ass could afford it. I dialed the number on my phone and waited for an answer. After the third ring, someone finally picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hello. I was wondering about your apartment that's for rent"

"Oh yes. Would you like to come by and check it out?"

"No. By the pictures, I can I tell i really like it." I say, sitting back In my chair looking through all the pictures listed.

"Okay. When would you be ready to move in?"

"Anytime," I think. "I'm not on a lease or anything at the moment."

"Okay, great. Give me your details and I think you'll be able to move in within the next week." The older man says on the phone and a smile appears on my face.

"Alright, do you have a pen?"

...

Back at work, it's now 7:00pm. I just finished all my paperwork for today. I was about to leave the office when Mr. Bieber stepped in and closed the door behind him.

___________________________________
THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN GIVING A SLIGHT INTEREST INTO THIS BOOK. I CANNOT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH.

FIVE VIEWS/ LIKES FOR THIS CHAPTER? ❤️

I LOVE YALL AND KEEP LIKING AND COMMENTING 💟

|| Samm ||

___________________________________
Edit Sam: 04.06.22. MAKE SURE YOU COME BACK! you like to read your end comments but never wanna revise your stories.

- 1102 words.