Chapter 14

"Hey, what are you kids up to?" Isabel asks as she's putting food away she picked it up earlier
"Bella can you take us to the tent of Talphay."
Isebal pauses putting a can away "I guess but why'd kid want to go?"
"We just want to see what it's about."
"Um, alright just don't tell my dad. He'll..." Isabel trails off then shakes her head smiling "Nevermind"

~

Later that night Isabel, Mabel, Dipper, and Soos are outside the tent of Talphay. Isabel sighs realizing something
"You kids go on ahead with Soos. I'll catch up."
Dipper and Mabel look at her confused then each other shrugging before running off. Isabel turned around "Gompers I know you're there" She bent down as Gompers bleated moving closer "Buddy I told you to stay home."
"Well well, if it isn't Isabel Pines." A voice says behind her
"Go away, Collins!" Isabel growls
"Just as freaky as ever I see."
Isabel just scoffed and turned to leave
"Ah, Wait I'm sorry."
"What?" Isabel stopped looking at him
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that."
Isabel squinted her eyes looking at him suspiciously. Collins looked at Gompers who was still by Isabel's side "So who's this guy?" he asked bending down and holding out his hand
"Gompers." Isabel says slowly surprised as Gompers moves over to Collins 'Hu odd he's never gone to someone else before.'
"So you still care for the lost animals hu like snipper, clipper, pipp-"
"Chipper I'm surprised you remember him."
Collins chuckles patting Gomper then stands back up "Hard to forget you brought him to school almost every day."
Isabel nervously chuckled at the comment
"So what brings you to the tent of Telphay?"
"My cousins wanted to see Gideon's show to see what has my dad so upset."
"Wouldn't he be more upset you're here?"
"I guess so." Isabel frowns looking away
"Yeah, well, I hope to see you around soon." Collins smiles and waves to her
Isabel looks confused at him as he walks away 'What just happened?'

~

Isabel walks into the tent and looks around for the kids and Soos. After a few minutes, she sees them sitting near the front. She smiles then goes and sits down. Just then the lights go out and the show begins.
"It's starting! It's starting!" Mabel whispers with excitement
"Let's see what this monster looks like." Dipper mumbles as the curtains open and a little boy appears onstage.
"Hello, America! My name is Li'l Gideon." the boy claps and doves fly out of his hair. The crowd cheers.
Dipper tilts his head in confusion staring at Gideon "That's Stan's mortal enemy?"
"But he's so little!"
"Ladies and gentlemen, it's such a gift to have you here tonight! ...Such a gift. I have a vision. I predict you will soon all say, Aww'."Gideon makes a cute pose and the crowd says "Aww."
Mabel gasps In awe "It came true."
"Hit it, Dad!" Bud Gleeful starts playing the piano, and Gideon starts singing and dancing.

Once the song ends, Gideon is sweating and panting and the crowd cheers wildly.
"Oh... oh my goodness." he stops and drinks some water before addressing the audience "Thank you! You people are the real miracles!"

~

"Man, that kid's an even bigger fraud than Stan! No wonder our uncle's jealous." Dipper comments as the four exit the tent
"Yeah if it was for him being a kid people wouldn't care about his stupid show."
"Oh, come on guys. His dance moves were adorable! And did you see his hair? It was like, whoosh!"
Dipper shook his head "Mabel you're too easily impressed."
Mabel waves her hand "Yeah, yeah,"