Chapter 12

Mabel spends a couple of hours busily working on Wax Stan. Now she, Dipper, Isabel, and Soos stayed in front of the finished figure. "I think... it needs more glitter," Mabel says backing up
  "Agreed." Soos hands Mabel a bucket of glitter then she tosses the entire bucket onto the statue
  Stan walks in "I found my pants but now I'm missing my--" He looks up and Notices Wax Stan and Falls over in shock
  "What do you think?"
  Stan smiles "I think... the wax museums back in business!"

~

  Later in the week a bunch of cars came rolling up to the shack to see the grand opening of the Wax Museum. Soos gestures for where the car goes while Isabel leads people to the seat.
  After a bit Stan walks up to a microphone then clears his throat "You all know me, folks! Town darling, "Mr. Mystery." Please, ladies, control yourselves!" He pauses for a moment then continues "As you know, I always bring the people of this fair town novelties and befuddlements, the likes of which the world, has never known. But enough about me. Behold... me!" he pulls the sheet Uncovering the wax Stan figure
Soos stars Making fanfare sound on his keyboard then makes a remixed Ye-ah! sound. Two people in the audience politely clap and someone coughs.
"And now a word from our own Mabelangelo!"
"It's Mabel." She says taking the microphone "Thank you for coming! I made this sculpture with my own two hands!" she throws up her arms showing her hands "It's covered in my blood, sweat, tears, and other fluids!
This statement makes The audience look on with disgust looked
Mabel just chuckles before continuing "Yeah. I will now take questions!" she points to an older gentleman "You there!
"Old Man McGucket, local kook. Are the wax figures alive? And follow-up question, can I survive the wax-man uprising?"
"Um...Yes! Next question."Points to another gentleman
He holds a turkey baster up like a micphone "Toby Determined, Gravity falls Gossiper. Do you really think this constitutes a wonder of the world?"
"Your microphone's a turkey baster, Toby." Stan says
"It certainly is" Toby says staring at it
Next question." Stan points to a
She stand up holding a real microphone "Shandra Jimenez, a real reporter. Your flyers promised free pizza with admission to this event." She says holding up said flyer "Is this true?"
Some of the Audience members start mumble things about pizza and the flyer.
"That was a typo. Good night, everyone!" he uses a smoke bomb to escape, taking the admission fee with him
The audience furiously/Sadly walks off. One of them punches a pole.
Mabel Leans on the admission table "I think that went well."

~

Later on, The Pines are in the living room. Stan holds a big stack of money "Hot pumpkin pie! Look at all this cash!" he says delighted thumbing the stack "And I owe it all to one person, this guy!" he points to wax Stan figure then Mabel jokingly punches Stan "Ooh!" he bends down and Noogys her "Yeah, you too, ya little gremlin. Now you kids wash up. We got another long day of fleecing rubes tomorrow. Go, go!"
The two rush up the stairs
He sighs "Kids."
  "Well goodnight have fun with yourself, I guess." she chuckles heading to the stairs
  She stops for a moment looking at Stan and the wax figure Mabel made, smiling. 'I wonder if this is what it would be like if Dad was here.' she shakes her head then heads up to her room.

  Gompers bleats jumping off her bed, hearing the door open "Gompers, what are doing?"
  "Don't give me that innocent look, mister." She bents down as Gompers walks over to her "I've told you before you shouldn't eat things that upset you." Isabel smiles petting him Then hears Stan shout. She rushes out the door and down the stairs "What's wrong!? I heard screaming."
  "Wax Stan! He's been... m-murdered!"Stan shakily gestures to the headless figure