Chapter 11

Isabel stretched leaving the basement making sure the vending machine is closed all the way just as Stan and the kids walked in.
  "So you two have fun?"
  "mm Hm, we got lots of pictures too! " Mabel smiles holding a disposable camera toward Isabel
  Isabel smiled back "Well I'll make sure to develop them for you." she says grabbing the camera then turns to Dipper "oh Dipper I've found my photos of the forest if you still want to go through them for that contest. "
  "Wow, thanks, Bella."
  "No problem kid."

~

Isabel walks into the living room seeing Dipper and Mabel sitting 
  "Hey kiddos whatcha two doing?"
  "Dipper thinks he can outwit Duck-tective." 
  "Is that so." Isabel smiles
  "Mabel, I have very keen powers of observation. For example, just by smelling your breath, I can tell that you have been eating" he Sniffs confused "...an entire tube of toothpaste?!
  "It was so sparkly."
 Soos rushes into the room looking at the three excited "Hey, dudes, you'll never guess what I found!"
  "Buried treasure!" Dipper shouts 
  "Buried--" Mabel laughs and pushes Dipper playfully "Hey, I was gonna say that!"

  The three followed Soos down a hall that Lead to a door with the wallpaper piling off "So, I was cleaning up, when I found this secret door, hidden behind the wallpaper. It's crazy bonkers creepy!" Soos comments before opening the door to a room filled with several different wax sculptures.
  Dipper shines a flashlight around "Whoa! It's a secret wax museum!"
"Hey, I remember these. I always wonder what happened to them." Isabel said smiling looking at the wax of Sherlock Holmes
  Mabel comes over and runs her Finger down the Wax figure "They're so life-like.
 Except for that one." Dipper comments Shining the flashlight over showing Stan
"Hello!" Stan smiles
Soos, Mabel, and Dipper Scream in surprise
Stan Chuckles "It's just me, your Grunkle Stan!"
They Scream even louder in fright and run away
"Really?!" Isabel chuckles

~

  "Behold the Gravity Falls wax museum! It was one of our most popular attractions... before I forgot all about it. I got 'em all! Genghis Khan, Sherlock Holmes," Stan pauses looking at one of the figures "Some kind of, I don't know, goblin man?"
  Dipper Shudders looking around at the figures "Is anyone else getting the creeps here?"
"And now for my personal favorite: right over-- wax Abraham Lincoln" Stan gestures to a melted glob of wax on the floor, which is under sunlight from the window above it "Oh! Oh no! Come on, who left the blinds open? John Wilkes Booth, I'm looking in your direction!" He bends down and puts a finger in wax; sighs "How do you fix a wax figure?"
  "Cheer up, Grunkle Stan. Where's that smile?" Mabel Cheerfully pokes Stan in the face poking his eye "Ow."
  "Don't worry, Grunkle Stan. I'll make you a new wax figure from all this old wax!"
  "You really think you can make one of these puppies?
  "Grunkle Stan, I'm an arts and crafts master. Why do you think I always have this glue gun stuck to my arm?" She holds up her arm, which has a glue gun glued to it; shakes her arm
  Stan smiled pointing to her "I like your gumption, kid!"
  "I don't know what that word means, but thank you!"

~

  Isabel stands in the kitchen making her granola when Stan walks in. "Bella sweetie have you seen my pants?"
  "No why would I've seen them and before you ask Gompers didn't touch them."
  "Well Something happened to them and that goat of your is known to eat anything and everything in this house. "
  Isabel sighs "Look Gompers hasn't touched them his been outside all day. So let's go ask the kids."
Isabel walks out Satn grumbles following her to where she knew the kids would be.
  "Y-okay... Or, you know, something else. Like- like someone in your family." they hear Dipper as they enter
  "Kids, have you seen my pants?" he poses on a briefcase
  Mabel eyes become big turning around "Oh, muse. You work in mysterious ways."
  "Why's your sister talking to the ceil," Stan asks Dipper confused