Chapter 9: Far Cry? (Kraven Arc)

Y/n starts to wake up. He then sees he's on a Beach. But The Distance for ocean is far.

Y/n: Where Am I? And Why am I on an Island?

Y/n then Swings up a Tree to get to higher. He then goes back down to find anything on the Horizon.

Y/n: Okay, This Better Prank. Is this what I get When Watch Moana on Tv behind Francine's Back?

Y/n then leaves the shores and goes into the jungle. He swings around the Island for what seem's to be hours until he sees a convoy. Y/n hides behind a Tree and looks over to see the convoy. As He was Looking someone was behind him. They had a Black Suit that resembled of a Cat and claws like a Jaguar.

???: Don't Move!

(Art by JS. Marantz)

Y/n: Okay?

???: ......You're Not with Them. 

Y/n: No, I was Taken. But Who are you.

???: I am King T'Challa. Son of King T'Chaka.

Y/n: Wait, You're The Black Panther. The King of Wakanda. I learned about it in my class at ESU.

Black Panther: You Seem to know a lot for a kid Your age.

Y/n: Well, I'm 19 so...Yeah. How long have you been here?

Black Panther: A Week.

Y/n: That Long? Also Who is this guy?

Black Panther: Follow Me.

The Two traverse across the Trees as They were headed for a camp. Little did they know that some Mercenaries were in camo gear.

 Little did they know that some Mercenaries were in camo gear

Merc: Sir, Targets Are In Sector 7.

??? #2 (Comms): Good, Let the Games begins.

As they were traversing T'Challa stopped.

Y/n: What's Going On?

Black Panther: Can Hear That.

Y/n: No But--