Chapter 48: Rust, Dust and Crust (Sandman Arc)

As Y/n was being carried by a storm of sand, He was trying to break free, But with every attempt Y/n would get punched. They go through a Office Building full of people and Y/n is able to punch Sandman in the Face but it goes through his head but the fight didn't hurt anyone. Sandman then Grabs Y/n By the throat and Slams him down on the floor. They crash through multiple Floors as they Fight while Falling.

Sandman: You Knew This would come!

Y/n: Flint, I didn't kill your Daughter--

Sandman: LIAR!!!

Two arms come out of Sandman's Torso to hold Y/n in place and Uses the hand he used o choke Y/n are then used to pound him through the final floor which was a parking lot.

Y/n: *Cough* *Cough*  Flint...This isn't what Keemia wanted--

Sandman: Keep Her Name Out Your Damn MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandman's size then grows as he whiplashes Y/n in the back in his form. He Attempts to squash Y/n with his giant fists, But He dodges the hands in a quick succession. Y/n then lifts a car and throws it at Sandman. The vehicle takes away the arm, but it just regrows back. His hand then forms into a sword and Sandman plunges the hardened weapon into the ground in attempt to kill Y/n. Y/n dodges and clings onto the wall only to leap off of the wall and punch the sword causing it to shatter.

Y/n: It will take more than that to Kill me Flint...

Sandman: I've been mourning for too long!!! Crying, Sobbing...I let her Death make me Weak!!! I won't be weak....No.....HER DEATH WILL ONLY MOTIVATE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandman then headbutts Y/n into the ground as the sand falls. Y/n was caught in the wave, But soon the dormant sand began to rise as other copies of Flint appeared. They Run towards Y/n like they were mindless, But they were clones of the same person.

Sandman Clone #1: Which One Of Us Is the Real Flint, Spider-Man?

Sandman Clone #2: Is it Me?

Sandman Clone #3: No Me!

Sandman Clone #4: That's obviously-- 

Sandman Clone #5: An Imposter!

Sandman then goes for a punch, but Y/n punches sandman down and he crumbles to pieces. Another tries to do this, but with a cinderblock hand; He get punched down. More and More and More and More take a fallen clones place as the old saying going:

"Cut one head off, Two more shall take it's place"

As Y/n kept fighting he is overwhelmed by the Clones as they all hold Y/n in place. They Begin to punch Y/n back to back, Dazing his vision.

Sandman Clone #6: You're

Sandman Clone #7: Luck

Sandman Clone #8: Has

Sandman Clone #9: Run

Sandman: OUT!!!

Sandman then punches Y/n with a mace fist as he pinned and stunned. The impact of the Punch demolishes the Clones. Y/n weakly gets up and protects his eyes from the sandy tornado. A Hand then grabs Y/n's legs, arms and throat and pulls him in.

Y/n: Flint! You Don't have to do This!!! What Is It That You Want!?

Flint's face then form in the tornado, grimacing at Y/n.

Sandman: I want my Daughter....

(To Be Continued)