Chapter 21: Lethal Foes (Goblin Arc)

As The Goblins United, Y/n was sitting on the roof with Keemia. They were just hanging out. Alone.

Keemia: Did I Ever Tell You how I loved the out doors?

Y/n: No? Why Do you love the outdoors?

Keemia: The Air. The Silence. No Noise, No Super Villains.....No Worries.....Just Like You, Y/n....

Y/n: I Didn't know you felt that way....

Keemia: I always did. I only have eyes on you and you alone.

Y/n: And when was this?

Keemia: Since We Met....Even when you told us you were spider man.

Y/n: Oh, I Didn't know.

The Two of their faces get but before they could kiss each other, Y/n's Spider Senses Go off. He sees two trails of smoke coming towards them..

Y/n: Keemia, Look Out!!!!!!

The Goblin had Came back with a friend. He shoots a missile at Y/n. Y/n Pushes Keemia out of the way to prevent her from being in danger.

Green Goblin: Y/n, Y/n, Y/n. Looks Like You've made yourself a death wish...

Y/n: Death Wish? Who Are You?!

Green Goblin: Don't Play Dumb Y/n!!!.......Or Should I Say....Spider-Man?

Y/n: What?!

???: Goblin, The Clock Is Ticking. And Time Is Of the essence. I Will Take Care of this...Insect!

(Art By INORDINARYMANGO!)

Green Goblin: Very Well....

Green Goblin then snatches Keemia off her feet and glides off. Y/n, Still in casual clothing is then sent back by the second Goblin. Y/n Falls down into the burning building. The Goblin jumps down and pulls out a Flame Sword as He Walks towards Y/n.

???: This Won't Hurt, But It Won't Tickle Either!

The second Goblin then swings his sword at Y/n. Y/n, Dodges the Slashes. The Last Slash Y/n blocks and punches the other goblin in the face. Y/n goes for a second punch, but the punch was caught by the goblin.

???: Impressive!

The Second goblin kicks Y/n through the door and skids along the floor

The Second goblin kicks Y/n through the door and skids along the floor. The Goblin runs towards Y/n attempts to plunge the sword into Y/n's head, but he dodges the weapon and it goes in the floor. Y/n then punches the goblin and runs to find Keemia.

Y/n: KEEMIA!!!! KEEMIA!!!!!

???: I'm Not Done with You Yet!

The Second goblin tackles Y/n and punches him multiple times before Y/n kicks him off. Y/n Then goes to kick the second goblin, but catches his leg and throws Y/n into to a pillar and Y/n falls down into a pit of fire.

Hobgoblin: The Names Hobgoblin...Good Riddance!!!!

The Hobgoblin and Green Goblin then glide off with Keemia. As the rubble and dust settles, Y/n bursts out of the destruction and Yells:

Y/n: GOBLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(To Be Continued)