Chapter 37: Breaking The Chains (Venom Arc)

Y/n was perched on a Church. He Was in the rain as he looks at his Hands.

Y/n: What Have I Done....................Why Did I Say Those things?

???: Because, You're So Called Friends abandoned you. It was about time they got what they fucking deserve.

Y/n: And That's What? Pain?

???: Look, The Way I see It We Can Do Whatever we want....

Y/n: You Killed Three Criminals!

???: No Y/n, WE killed three criminals.

Y/n then jumps to enter the bell tower. Meanwhile Eddie Brock was inside the church by himself.

Eddie: I come to you.....Tattererd, Broken, and humiliated. I Just want ask you one thing...........

Eddie then stares at the Sky as he was ready to say it.

Eddie: I Want You Kill Y/n L/n.

While Eddie wanted revenge Y/n was Busy Trying to pull the suit off of Him.

Y/n: The Suit, The Suit Did This.

???: What, are You doing? 

Y/n: Taking it off...

???: No...NO!

Y/n then tries to pull the mask apart, but fails to as the goo latches back on.

???: You Can Break The Bond. YOU CAN'T WIN!!!!

Y/n then tries to take it off his face again but bumps into the Bell. The Sound Agitates the parasite and retreats off for a short while.

Y/n: You Don't Like Sound Huh? 

???: No, It's Unpleasant

Y/n:.......Now Dig On This

Y/n then Punches the Bell and the erupts and distorts the Symbiote

Y/n then Punches the Bell and the erupts and distorts the Symbiote. Y/n Rips some off on his arm but crawls back. Eddie then enters the bell tower to see Y/n, Trying to get The alien off his skin.

Eddie: Y/n....

Some goop lands on Eddie's jacket and he take it off. Y/n rips the Symbiote of his chest as the bell still rung. Y/n then crouches down to take it off his back. The Goo begin to eave Y/n. Some of it goes to Eddie who was trying to get it off but it carried him in the air to stop moving. Y/n had gotten all of the Goop off. The Bond Was Broken.

Eddie: GAHHHHH!!!!!!!

The Symbiote begins to crawl on Eddie as it wrapped around his arms and some goes in his mouth. The Goop drops him as it pulls him to the floor. Eddie's expression goes for fearful to Malicious. On That Night, Venom Was Born.

 On That Night, Venom Was Born

(To Be Continued)