Chapter 50: The Truth Revealed (Sandman Arc Finale)

(Play This For Atmosphere)

Y/n looks at the necklace as images of her flash in his mind. He remembers when he was given the necklace. A day before her death...

(Flashback)

Keemia: Okay close your eyes.

Y/n: Key, Do I have Have to?

Keemia: Y/N/N, Keep them closed~

Y/n: Okay, But if this is prank, I'll get you back.

Keemia: Yeah Yeah....Now Open them.

Y/n then see a silver necklace on his neck, It was the same as Keemia's.

Y/n: A Necklace?

Keemia: Yes...Do You not like it?

Y/n: I like it, Don't get me wrong...But what does it mean?

Keemia: Well, Think of it as a tethered spirit--

Y/n: So, I can't move?

Keemia: No you silly goose. It's a symbol of our love. No how far we are or I'm gone from this world or you are...We'll Forever Be together...Till the end of time...

(End of Flashback)

Y/n: Till the end of time....

Sandman: Y/n....?

Y/n:....Hey Mr. Marko...You're probably here for round 4...

Sandman: It's Not That...Tell Me What happened that Night....

Y/n: Oh, That Night.........We Were just chilling...Minding our own business. Until the Goblins came......They took her, I went after them to save her. I was able to subdue one of them...But what I didn't realize was she there...In the line of fire.........................I tried to save her, But I was too late.......I wanted to kill both Goblins really bad, But I never realized I was killing myself.....The more steps I took to avenge her, The more people that were at risk.....................

Sandman: Tell me Y/n, How many more lives have to be lost?

Y/n: That's the thing....I never put the mask on to take lives....I did it to save them...I lost my Uncle, He taught me that If I want to help people go for it...But if I cower away from my problems, I will only create new ones...

Sandman: I'm sorry...I thought you had a play in her death. Now I see I was wrong....You meant no harm to her.....

Y/n: I spend days visiting her...Wishing I could take back that one day and take it all back...

Sandman: It's Not Your Fault..............I forgive you........

Y/n:....Thank You......

Sandman then slowly dusts away as he goes into the sunset, Never to be seen again.

(Something Like This)

Uncle Mike (Flashback): What Happened?

Y/n: He Let go...It's time I did too.

(Timeskip)

Y/n was now at Keemia's Gravestone. He holds up the necklace and sighs.

Y/n: I hope You rest knowing I'm okay. Like You said...Whether your here or not, You'll always be with me....Here....

Y/n then puts his hand on his heart and sets the Necklace of hers down and keeps the one she gave him. Y/n then swings off knowing that she may be gone, but will never be forgotten.

(To Be Continued)