Chapter 38: Where The Monsters Roam (Venom Arc)

After the whole Separation Anxiety, Y/n was looking through his phone. There was 25 unread messages and all of them were Francine. Y/n tries to call Francine. No answer.

Voicemail: Hi, This Is Francine Frye. If you're calling I'm not available. It'd be nice if you left a message. BYEEE.

Y/n: Hey Francine. I Yelled at you. But If you get this message please call me.

Y/n hangs up the phone and lays down on his bed. He Regrets what he did in the past month. But He Failed to notice a Dark Figure staked out on a building watching Him.

???: That...Guy!

(Art By not_alish)

(Art By not_alish)

Eddie: So, Venom this is the guy you're after.

Venom: No Me....US. The Guy We're After

Eddie: Okay we. He Seems broken with Francine not returning his calls. It would be a shame if something were to happen to her.

Venom: Ah Yes, The Chattering Lack Of Common Sense. I Like It.

Eddie takes a picture before leaving to spy on Francine. Y/n had his Spider Senses going crazy as he didn't know what the hell was going on.

Y/n: My Head...Why Did It Hurt this much? I Should Blow off some steam.

Y/n then goes to clear his head. a figure then follows after Y/n as he swings off.

Y/n: Okay, Spider Senses just going off for no reason? Am I Losing My Edge? Or Is it because-AAAAGGGHH!!!!!!!! MY HEAD!!!!!

Y/n was punched by a black figure with a white spider on his chest. Y/n gets up to see to his horror what it was.

Venom: Hello Spider-Man. Or Should we call you Y/n L/n!

Y/n What?!?!

(To Be Continued)