Chapter 23: Double Trouble (Goblin Arc)

The Goblin drops Keemia and Throws three pumpkin Bombs. Y/n watches in Shock as he sees Keemia falls. Y/n Goes the Save Keemia and dives down. He Catches her and swings into the site again.

Y/n: I'm Gonna Put You Down right here. Don't Move....

Y/n then goes to save the workers of the Site. Y/n then see a Crane falls as lands on it and starts to shoot webs to help support the piece of equipment from falling. Y/n then Webs the Hook to a Wall and webs the important parts of the crane to stop it from Falling Altogether. Y/n starts to swing towards the the Workers on the Scaffoldings, But Hobgoblin then is back in the Fight. Y/n then falls and crashes into the Scaffolding. He Sees a Worker trying to climb up but falls. Y/n then runs towards the Falling Worker and catches him.

Y/n: I Got You...Just Don't, Look Down.

Worker: LOOK OUT!!

Green Goblin We're Not Done Here!

A Cable Wraps around Y/n's waist and is thrown into the makeshift Elevator violently. Y/n gets only to a Gliding Green Goblin ready to shred Y/n with the Blades on his glider. He make a quick causing most of the Elevator to be Demolished as Y/n dodges the glider. The Goblin then throws a Bomb inside the Elevator. Y/n jumps out of the elevator as it Explodes. Y/n then fires a Webline towards the Green Goblin's Glider and zips on it.

Green Goblin: I'm Start To Deja Vu. Now, Where Have I seen this moment.

Y/n: WHO ARE YOU! Who's Under the mask?!

Green Goblin: We All Where Masks, Spider-Man. But Which one is real? The One that hides your face, or the one that is your face?

Y/n: That Doesn't Answer My Question!

Y/n and The Goblin exchange blows as they glide within the site of the contruction. One Of Y/n's Punches was caught.

Green Goblin: Oh Contre Monfre. Soon You'll find out.

Y/n then continues to Fight the Green Goblin as the fly around. Goblin is able to punch Y/n Off He Free Falls to get Keemia Out. But The Green Goblin uses the glider to scoop him up. Y/n then is able to pull a pumpkin bomb out of the glider and uses it to destroy the Glider. They Crash downwards as the Glider goes down multiple floors before get sheathed into some concrete like it was a sword in the Stone on the Same Floor Keemia was on.

Keemia: Y/n!

Meanwhile Y/n was walking towards the Green Goblin. He sees the damaged helmet and walks towards him in the battle damaged suit.

Y/n: It's Over Gobby. You're Out.

The Goblin slowly gets up as he limps a bit but then stands straight he turns around to show his face and Y/n looked in horror.

Y/n: Norman Osborn?!?

Green Goblin: Was. Norman Osborn. He Was Weak like his son. So I killed him.

Y/n: Why? Why Are You doing this?

Green Goblin: For Years I've Watched Behind Norman's Cowardly eyes. Him Struggling to keep his company. He Didn't care about his son. I warned You, Things would get ugly. You think because I got Oscorp I'm A God? Well Gods don't choose. We, Take.

Y/n: You Can stop this. Come Back from this darker side, Norman. You Don't have to--

Green Goblin: NORMAN IS DEAD! There is only the Green Goblin now. You've been a thorn in my side ever since we met Spider-Man. Now I'm Going take the Thing You love the most.

Y/n: NO!!!

The Goblin then goes to jump down the hole to kill Keemia, But Y/n stop him. The fight each other as they try to prevent each other from doing something. Y/n punches Goblin and goblin punches back. He Then Headbutts Y/n and Kicks him away and into and Elevator. Y/n webs Gobby's Feet and pulls him towards himself. Y/n then goes to get Keemia, But Then Hobgoblin joins in and Pins Y/n to the ground. He Readies a Pumpkin Bomb, But Y/n grabs the Bomb as they wrestle to grab it. Y/n tries to web his face until Green Goblin grabs Y/n's Wrist.

Hobgoblin: I will finally kill this insect and Then I will rule this city!

Green Goblin: NO! You Work For Me!

Hobgoblin: Change. Of. Plans.

Hobgoblin then punches Y/n as he drops the bomb. The Bomb lands on the floor and explodes the Floor Begins to crumble.

(To Be Continued)