Chapter 53: The Rise Of Aftershock

It's Been a week since the Prowler had retired. Y/n was still trying to dig up the mystery about the Tinkerer. So far there was nothing to be found. Everything led to a dead end. Y/n had started having flashing to when he met himself and it was the Tinkerer.

(Flashback)

Y/n was on a chair, his suit torn and everything. His mask was off and the Tinkerer or...Himself was with him.

Tinkerer (Y/n): You're still not breaking huh?

Y/n: No.....Ne--ver......

Tinkerer (Y/n): You know, Every attempt of not giving up your spider-friends location. You could end this...You could just walk away...

Y/n: But I won't.....I will use this power...To help those that can't.....Help Themselves....

Tinkerer: Oh...And That Your "Ninja" Way?

Y/n: Yeah...

Tinkerer: That's too bad...You got heart...But you're no Naruto...I get my hands dirty...And the world stays clean...

Y/n: And what happens when it gets dirty again?

Tinkerer: I will do the same to them as I did you...Kill Them

Y/n: You won't be at peace....This isn't what your friend or...Girlfriend would've wanted

Tinkerer:.....You can't break me more than I've already am...

(End Of Flashback)

Y/n was now suiting up to go search for the Tinkerer. Y/n then perches on a wall as he listens in on the police scanner. As he listens in he finally gets something.

Police Scanner: All Units, We have a disturbance in the meat-packing district.

Y/n: Meat Packing district? I'm near there!

Y/n then swings to the scene. He then sees Multiple Thugs going into the Apartment.

Thug #1: It's Aftershock! 

Thug #2: We tired of you knocking out our posts, Glowstick!

The two thugs then were blasted back by jolt of yellow electricity. Y/n then jump and goes to check the thug's pulse. They were still living.

Y/n: He's Fine. But he's out of it.

Thug #3:

The third thug is then sent flying over the railing as Y/n then goes to catch the thug and webs his legs to the wall. Y/n then goes to see who was on the scene.

Y/n: Okay, I don't know who you are but you almost killed someone!

Aftershock: Look, I'm handling this...Leave it to me...

Leave it to me