Chapter 40: What's Already Broken (Venom Arc)

(Art By BAkiTheFull)

Y/n was trying to find Cletus. He Was the last person he could trust. He See him in his apartment room. Y/n Knocks on the Window.

Cletus: Who Is It?

Y/n: It's Me, Y/n...

Cletus: Y/n?! Where the hell have you been.

Y/n: I've been through hell. The things I've seen, I need to know where Francine is...

Cletus: Look Y/n, I'm Sorry for snapping at you. I wasn't there when you needed us. We Weren't there when you needed us. 

Y/n: I accept the apology but I need to know where Francine is!

Cletus: Woah, Calm down. I Haven't seen nor talked to her. Last I Heard she was looking for you.

A knock on the door is heard. Cletus goes to open it.

Cletus: Hey Peter--Oh, Hi Gwen....

Y/n: Wait Gwen is your Roommate?

Cletus: No, Not that Gwen. This is Gwen Poole. My Roommate.....

Gwen Poole: Hi There! I'm Cletus' Roomie....Also, He Snores......

(Don't Own Art)

(Don't Own Art)

Y/n: I Wasn't Expecting that but okay....

Gwen Poole: Wait.................................YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH SPIDER-MAN!?!!!!!! THIS COULD BE THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!

???: Hey! Could You keep it Down?! People Are Trying to Sleep!

Cletus: Sorry, Wade! {To Y/n} This Our Neighbor, Wade Wilson. Rhymes With Slade Wilson....

Wade: Hey Author, When's That Multiverse Book getting an Update. Did it Grow Legs and run?

Cletus: Wade, Who Are You Talking Too?

Wade: I wasn't talking to You. I was talking to him.

Y/n:............Me?

Wade: Nevermind....

Wade slams the door as the three look in confusion. Cletus' second neighbor comes in. He Was Black man in a yellow shirt and vest.