Chapter 10: Weapon X (Kraven Arc)

It was Morning, The Trio were on the move and Searching for The Final Piece of the Map. As They were moving through a swamp. It was murky and was hard to walk in. They were only able to tread through it.

Y/n: So How Much Longer? 'Cause when I get back I'm gonna have to wash the suit out.

War Machine: Well, We're not there Yet. We've Got a long way to go. plus my scanner is broken.

Y/n: That adds more to our Problems.

War Machine: Hey, We're Just Getting to the root of our problems.

The Trio then Get out of the Swamp and deeper into the Jungle. Luckily they entered Grassy Plain. The Grass was high, but as long they stuck together they wouldn't get Lost.

War Machine: Okay, Through the Grass we go. We'll beat them if go here.

Y/n: Uh, Aren't we supposed to avoid the Grass?

War Machine: That's Just Superstition. Let's Go.

They Go into the Grass. But as they go into the grass they were being watched from the shadows.

Y/n: I mean, I've Meet Iron Man, But He never told me about You.

War Machine: Oh really...How Surprising.

Y/n: Are You Friends with him, Becau--

Before Y/n Could Finish, His Spider Senses go off. He Dodges a man with a Yellow and Blue. He Had sideburns and claws coming out of his knuckles.

 He Had sideburns and claws coming out of his knuckles

(Don't Own Art)

Y/n: Whoa, Who Are You?!

???: They Call Me Wolverine...

Y/n: Wolverine? Like The Angry Beaver?

Wolverine Then Claws at Y/n and The others. They Fight Him but he was extremely powerful. Y/n Dodges The Slashes and Kicks, Panther would engage into Combat. Panther scratches Wolverines face but the Claw marks on his then pull the skin back in place as if it never happened.

Black Panther: Impossible...

Wolverine: You Have No Idea what's possible, Bub...

Wolverine then Kicks Panther into Y/n and They Fall on the Ground. War Machine Fires gobs of bullets at him but Wolverine just walks through them and he regenerates the gun shots. He then close enough to War Machine and puts his hand on the muzzle of the gun on his shoulder. He fires the gun. The Bullet just go through his Hand and Wolverine moves it away and Kicks him into a Tree. He goes to finish off War Machine, But Y/n Shoots a web at his hand stopping him. He pulls the web towards him but Wolverine resists and Pulls Y/n towards him.

Y/n: How You This Strong?!

As Y/n was flying towards Wolverine he is then Punched out of the air.

Y/n: Okay, How Do We want to bet that it's Adamantium, Readers?

Black Panther Then pounces on Wolverine and they slide across the floor. Panther then jumps off of Wolverine an lands on the ground.

Wolverine: COME ON!!!!

Black Panther then runs towards Wolverine and Kicks him in the side. He Backflip-Kicks him and brings out his Claws and starts to claw at Wolverine. He able get him on one knee but Wolverine catches the next slash and throw hand away From his face. Before Wolverine is able to do anything he is webbed to a tree with his arms away from each other.

Y/n: Okay, Let's Chill The F Out. No more fighting we just want to talk.

War Machine: Yeah.

Y/n: First Off Who Are You?

Wolverine: Name's Logan, But don't bother calling me that...I was Taken. Just Like You guys. I just want off of this Island.

Y/n: Well, Would You Like To Help us? We're Looking for a Map piece. 

Wolverine: So, You're looking for the Tablet of Chaos? I can show the way, But After this we split.

War Machine: Like Bananas...

As War Machine said that an arrow was shot and it went into the tree. The Squad then see Kraven with his Mercenaries.

Kraven: I see you have joined forces my friend.

Y/n: That and your a psychotic hunter who hunts other heroes just for your Collection.

Kraven: ENOUGH! We will test you might, all of you. Then we will see who the Hunter and the Hunted is...

Y/n: Should we run?

Black Panther: Yes, We Should.

The 4 heroes go into the jungle.

Kraven: Let the Hunter Games Begin...

(To Be Continued)