Kiba's Mistake

Y/N P.O.V

We were called to take care of a stray devil, this was going to be one of the first times I will be doing this in a group, I was getting kind of excited, and as we were going to handle the stray devil, me, Iessei, Kiba, and Konako wad going to lure it put so Rias and Akeno can finish it outside.

As we were suiting up, I was taking out my gloves, ears, and tail, I have noticed that Kiba was spacing out, I gently put my hand on his shoulder and said to him "Yo, Kiba, you good?" He looked at me with a surprised look on his face before he gave me his usual smile "Yeah, I'm fine."

As we approached the door to the building, Iessei said "I bet it's gonna be another weird sick thing huh?" I looked over at Koanko with an annoyed look on my face on my face, as we both walked towards the doors and we both punched the doors open and off their hinges. As we walked in, there was a off quietness in the building, it was quiet, too quiet, but that quietness didn't aster very soon.

Konako and Iessei found the stray devil, while Iessei started to power up, I looked over at Kiba for support, but he was zoning out again. As I was going to protect Konako, I wasn't faet enough, Konako got hit with a toxic spray that burned through clothing and onto the skin. After I got over yo Konako, Issei did his dragon shot to protect us, I looked over at Kiba again for support, and he was just standing there, Mr and Iessei yelled in sync "What are you waiting for princess?!"

Now that woke up Kiba, he immediately sprung into action, he cut off one if the legs nut he tripped onto a pipe on the floor, once the stray was occupied me and Koanko lifted up the stray and threw it up to the glass roof, launching her up in the air and out of the building. We finally got the stray devil out so Akeno and Rias can permanently destroy it.

As we exited the abandoned building, Asia was tending to mine and Konako's wounds, while Akeno and Iessei wad talking about the stray devil, we all heard a slapping sound,wr all turned out heads to see that Rias slapped Kiba for endangering the mission, as Kiba was walking away, me and Iessei followed to talke to hom on what just happened. I popped a bubblegum cigarette in my mouth as Iessei started the conversation.

"Kiba, what the hell dude, what happened in there?" "It was nothing, I was just having an off day. But Y/N, I thank you." I looked at him with a confused face, "Thank me for what?" "For making me remember why I fight." I looked at him with an even more confused "J thought you were fighting for Rias?" "Well you thought wrong." There was anger boiling inside me when he said that. "My true purpose in life, is to destroy Excalibur." She said walking away from us.

At that point there was a pit of anger and confusion filled every corner of me, but I decided to let him go, and he decided to leave, but I will think that he will find his way back to us. As I was walking home I talked to Rias and Asia about what happened to Kiba last club meeting. I gave the picture of me and the Guyana the sword, to Rias pointed at the picture. Rias looked at the picture for a bit snd said "That is a holy sword, but not as powerful as the original Excalibur."

I pointed to the kid I was sitting with in the picture and said "This guy and his family invited me to church, like all the fucking time, it was really annoying." As I said that I hear Rias mumble something under her breath until she got called out for it. She just blew it off before saying to me "Well it was time to get ready for bed." As she was getting undressed.

I looked over to see Konako and Ravel I quickly spun my head back to Rias and said to her "Whay the hell are you doing??" "Well getting ready for bed of course, and you know that I can only sleep if I am completely naked." She said in an innocent tone. My face started to blush as my eyes roamed her bare body. I looked over at Asia for support but she said "Fine, if Rias is doing it, then I am too!" Asia also started undressing.

As I was trying to calm down the two I felt a tug on my shirt, as I turned my head I saw that it was Ravel and Konako, and they were too naked, "Let's go to sleep now.." Ravel said rubbing her eyes. I gave a short sigh as I took off my shirt and pants revealing my tank top and panties, I climbed into the bed with Konako and Ravel, I looked over at Rias and Asia confusingly. "What, don't you want to sleep? Come on, it's late." I say patting some room next to me, as I said that they quickly scrambled into the covers, I could feel Ravel snuggle into my chest, and I gently started to pet Koanko's head until I went to sleep. Today wasn't perfect, but nothing is, but it wad alright, for the most part at least.

939 words