Kiba's Backstory

A/N: so in the anime this was supposed to be in the next chapter of of series, but I am lazy and i don't want to drag out this ark, and it was already getting too long, so this little nugget is going to have this chapter all to itself. And it is also going to be a rather small chapter, so I am very sorry for that, but enjoy anyway! P.S in my story Kiba was an orphan

Kiba's P.O.V

As far as I could remember, I had loathed the holy church. But my hatred wasn't only it was, I was filled with hope, I was greatful to work for the church instead of being in a orphanage, me and a handful of children was part of the project, which they called "The Holy Sword Project"

Basically this was going to help the next generation, meaning us, to weld Excalibur, but tests upon tests that lasted days, or even months, me and every child that was also part of the experiment in the church still held onto our hope. We still prayed to god thinking salvation was in the palms of our hands, thinking we were doing God's work, we thought that we were special.

But we weren't, that wasn't enough for them,
all of the tests, they wanted more and more from us, they still ran the tests even when some of the kids were getting sick, or even dropping dead because of all of the demands they were doing to us.

But one day, the experiment failed, and with no explanation, no reason, or no warning, they all came down to the place we were held, they sprayed us with poison gas, trying to make sure that they were no survivors, buy they failed, I survived, I was the single survivor of all of the kids that were in the room.

And as I escaped to the outside world, it was winter, and I was exhausted from the poison and all of thr running I was doing. But soon I dropped dead from the exhaustion I was feeling, but out of sheer perseverance, I stayed alive. Until Rias found me, once I was reincarnated into a devil, she gave me everything and anything I wanted, a home, education, and a family.

I am greatful for what she had done for me, but for my life's purpose us for no one to go through what I had to go through, and for that to happen, I will destroy every single Excalibur in existence. And no one will get in my way

436 words