Spring Break Pt.2

Y/N P.O.V

Yesterday was the last day of school before spring break, and Rias wanted us packed and ready to go by tomorrow morning, luckily, Konako got mine and hers ready earlier today so I could just sit around and play video games.

As I was about to sit in my gaming chair, but I could see that Konako was sitting in my chair, and cuddling something, as I walked closer I realized it was an old toy from my childhood. I was fairly surprised that it was still around and in very well shape.

I walk towards her and saw that she also saw me coming, I bend down next to her, "Huh, I thought I threw you out." I say supprised, Konako looked at me and then back at the stuffie, "Was this yours?" "Yeah, back in my childhood, it was one of my favorite stuffies." She looked surprised. "I didn't know that you had a soft side Y/N." I started to blush as she said that. I quickly stood up, "Yeah well, I fell for you after all."

I hear a chuckle coming from her, "I guess you're right.." She said as she jumped down from my chair and walked over to my bed, put the stuffie down and walked back over to me. I was rather confused of that, but all that I wanted to do right now is to play video games. I plop onto the chair, and Konako climbed onto my lap.

As I was live and talking to my followers, Konako wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a kiss on the lips, my eyes were wide as I look at my followers and they were saying things like 'ooo' and 'gaayyyy~', I was flushed red from the embarrassment. All of the sudden, I got a donation of 500 dollars, and it said "Just get married already!"

I blush harder as it said that, and I could see Konako smirk, "We might be getting married in the near future." My gaw dropped as she said that, "Konako what are you saying??" I hissed, she just stuck out her tounge "Its true though~" "I-.." I stopped there, and went back to playing my game live. After a couple of hours of playing and being live, Konako finally fell alseep and I decided to get off.

As I logged off, I separated me from my chair, I lift Konako up and set her on the bed and draped the blankets over her. I gave out a sigh as I walked over to my side if the bed and got in, I put my phone on the charger and layed down, ready for tomorrow to punch in the face.

Very soon, it was the next day, and it was the day to travel to the demon world. As me and Konako was waiting in the living room, Konako was still catching up on some sleep, I was also kinda sleepy. "Alright everyone, you ready?" Rias said happily, "just get the train ready so me and Konako can go to sleep again." I say standing up, putting Konako on my back, and the suitcases in either hands ready to go. "Lucky for you, all of us are ready and the train is outside." Akeno said walking up to me. "Eveyone shut up, Except for Y/N.." Konako said nuzzling into my shoulder.

As we entered the train, one of the people handled our luggage it from me, I gently set Konako on one of the many couches, and I went over to the bar and got a can of cola. I gave it a sip and gave out a sigh, "What's wrong Y/N, not excited to go the underground?" Iessie said, I roll my eyes, "I'm just not excited to see all the people that know me.." I say taking another sip of the cola. "Oh, gotcha, people that don't like you knowing that you are engaged to Rias and in a relationship with Konako?" I gave out a groan, "Yesss.."

"In sure it will be fine!" Iessie said patting my back, I move over a bit and made an uncomfortable face at him. As I walk back to the sleeping Konako, Sona Seatri and Saji walked into our car, I didn't bother to know what they were in here for so just went on my phone as waiting until we arrived at my destination.

It was a good quiet thirty minutes until the train went into a sudden stop, in which made Konako wake up. "What the hell happened?" "Looks like there was a sudden stop, I'm gonna go check it out, later." Azazle said as he walked out of our train car. "Wow, he left some hormonal under aged teenagers in the same car together." I said sarcastically. All of the sudden, the train just disappeared, and we were forced to fly into rocket territory, "OK, I'm tired, Konako's tired, and now there is a FUCKING DRAGON!?!?" I say confused.

And it apparently the dragon was only going for me and Iessei, with HUGE ASS FIREBALLS THROWN AT US, as we were fighting and Asia was healing us, Konako tried something and got severely hurt, "Oh my fcuking God, I am too tired for this shit!" I say jumping up and punching the dragon on the snout, making it bleed. All of a sudden Rias and Azazle appeared and said this was all staged, I scoff, "I'm so glad the this all happened because of your negligence." I say putting my hands on my hips.

"You weren't perfect in that fight yourself Y/N, you were supposed to protect Asia and Iessei, instead you abandoned your duty just so you could make sure Konako was alright." I flinch a bit once Azazle said that, I click my tounge "Yeah, I know." I say backing down. "All of you have stuff you need to work on, and surprise, this is a training camp! So get plenty of sleep tonight because we are starting first thing!" He said as Rias guided us to her place.

Once we had entered, we were surrounded by butlers and maids, "Y/N, is this your life down here?" Iessei said whispering to me, "Yes actually.." I say rolling my eyes. As we walked into the dining room, we were encountered her mother, as we made eye contact, she went over to me and shook my hand, "You must be the person who is going to marry Rias after you graduate hoghschool!" I couldn't look her in the eyes. As I got special treatment just because of my engagement, but I still looked over Konako.

"It looks like we are starting our transition Tomarrow, so, imma go to sleep." I say as I got up from the table and went to my room. Once I had found it, I saw that Konako had followed me, I turned to her, "Why aren't you with the others?" "I want to be with you.." She said looking down at the floor, "And I want to tell you something." I was confused, bit I let her in the room.

As I plopped on the bed, I was immediately submerged in the blankets, once I had regained my sanity as I got myself comfortable, "Alright, what is the big secret?" There was a silence, "I am part of the last nekomara's, and there were two of us. Me and my sister, she was picked up by a devil and she killed him." I could see where this was going, "And people hate you because of it?" I asked, and Konako gave out a low nodd, "And you were so happy once I had said I was also a Nekomara too, right?" She gave out another nodd.

I got up from the plush bed and walked over to her, "I don't care. You are you, and your sister is her." I lift her head up with one of my fingers, "I fell in love with you for a reason, and that little secret about you won't change anything." I said giving her a small smile. "So tell me, other than me, Rias and her brother, who else knows?" I said stretching, "No one.." I look down at her, "I see.."

I walk back over to the bed and I went under, "Can we deal with this in the morning, I'm trying not to commit murder on Azazle.." I say groaning. I could feel Konako climb up to the bed next to me and I could feel my clothing being taken off of me, I look over at her, "What are you doing?" Konako looks over at me, "Taking your clothes off, they're dirty, and your tired." I look at her. Suddenly I sit up and took off my shirt and pants leaving on my bra and boxers. I drape the soft silk blankets on me. And waited for Konako to be done to get in bed with me.

Once she was done, she crawled under the blankets and cuddled up agenst me, "Y/N, did you mean it?" "Mean what?" I say cunfused, "That you love me nomatter what?" "Yeah.." There was a silence, "That's good.." and she fell into a deep sleep, and very soon, I also did.

1558 words