We All Teamed Up

Y/N P.O.V

"Asia, what the hekl do you think you are doing??" "Well, a friend in class said to relieve stress from a guy is to dress seductively, is it working?" Asia said in an innocent tone, in which I gave her an confused face, "OK, Asia, first off, I am not a boy and I appreciate what you are doing for me." I say with a tint of blush on my face while looking away out of respect of my dignity.

"I know this is a bit off topic, but I don't regret becoming a devil, and if I didn't, I wouldn't have made so many new friends." As she said that she leaned into me for a hug again, and as I was going to recuperate her hug, I remembered that she was bare down on where I was going to touch her, but before I could think of something that could distract me, I hear a giggle from the kitchen, and to my surprise, it was my mother, and but the look on her face, she knew what was going on, and she was adding fuel to the fire.

"The bedroom isn't the only battlefield, there is also the kitchen, also Y/N, I'll be here for a couple of days, just to check on you, and make sure you wash up properly before bed." She said disappearing before going into the guest bedroom, as she said that, my face turned into a bright pink and made Asia let go, at that moment Rias came back with an apron of her own, me too tired and not dealing with this, I went into the living room to spend time with the others, and we were having fun, and things we back to normal, almost, I could feel someone or something watching us through the windows.

But as I look out the windows, but as I looked out, there was no one there, and I just put it at the back of my head until it was time to go to bed. As I was in a tanktop and shorts and was going to close the curtains of my room and I saw Freed, and he was signaling me to come out, and of course which I did, but not without some backup, so I got Rias, Asia, and Konako to come out with Ms.

And as we were walking out Freed was already spewing some shit and just looking at him wants me to break a brick with my bare hands, "Sorry, did I interrupt you and your fun?" He said jokingly, I roll my eyes at that comment, "What the fuck do you think, and what do you want, unlike you, I have a life." I say annoyed "Fine, then let's get to business that we are actually here for." Freed said with an annoyed face.

"I suppose it is nice to meet the daughter of the famous Gremory and L/N family." As I looked up and saw who it was, I just wanted to go back inside, "Hello Kokabiel." Rias said, I gave out a sigh as I could probably know where this is going, "Here, a gift from me." As Kokabeil said that he threw a person near me, with an instinct I caught the person and once I looked at the face and saw it was Irrina.

As j reached the ground I gave Irrina to Asia, and at this point, I was angry, and I was to say it, "I may be a Gremory but I am still a king!" "But what if I destroy the hearts of you and your family? Kuoh Academy?" Kokabiel said with a sneer on his face, and once I heard that it finally clicked in my head, "You want to start another holy war, between the fallen angels, the angels, and the demons, aren't you?" I say calling out to him.

"Give this girl a cookie, you are right on the money! And with all of the holy sword at my disposal, we could wipe we could wipe out the 72 pillars and all of the arch angles, but those sacred gears that the kiddoes have is a whole different story, they could be In a rightful part of my dear friends collection, and he loves collecting things. I gritted my teeth when he said that but I kept it to myself, I kept my composer, and I didn't show my anger.

"Yep, we are going to get fucked in the ass." I say rolling my eyes at everyone who was getting on my nerves, "Hahaha ha! Isn't my boss great? I mean I have so many new toys to play with!" Freed said flaunting all of the stolen Excaliburs he had gotten, but before I could get to him, he disappeared, I curse under my breath once they did that, "How the fuck are we going through this shit??!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, as Konako was trying to calme me down, Rias called Soan and told her about the situation and they all gathered at my house.

As I was pacing back and forth, unable to relax in the living room, they were about how we were talking about how we are going to stop Freed and Kokabiel, and there is one thing for sure, they did say the best thing to do is to team up, and take them down together. "Look I don't really give a fuck about Kokabiel right now, Irrina and probably Xenovia is badly injured, and I just want thr bastard dead!" I say while kicking over a chair while cursing.

"Let's do this now and quickly, I don't know hoe long Y/N's temper can take." Konako said picking up the chair I had kicked over while trying to calm me down. "I agree with that statement, let's go" Rias said standing up, this is going to be one, long fucking night, again, and I was curing all the way to the school grounds.