Cleaning For The Student Council

Y/N P.O.V

"So, could you please explain to me why are we at school, on a Saturday, and when we had a big ass battle not too long ago?" I say taking a sip of my cola, "Like I said on our way over here, we are cleaning the pool so we gave give our thanks to the student council for helping us."

I gave out a slight goan, "But on a Saturday? It's so fucking hot out!" "But on the bright side, we get to use the pool for the entire summer! Special acess~" Akeno said with a smile on her face. "Ugh, finnee, but I won't like it." I say groaning as I walked over to the locker rooms to change.

As I opened the unlocked locker, I threw in the duffle bag full of clothes and beauty products, as I started to undress into my swim suit, which is basically boy swim shorts and a tank top, which are both black. As I was doing that, I could feel like someone was watching me, but I was in a locker room, filled with girls, so I thought nothing of it.

As I had exited the girls locker room, I could see Iessei running out of the boy's, yelling something, "What the hell is in his ass?" I mumble to myself, "Alright everyone! It's time to get this pool cleaned!" Rias called from the storage closet. I jogged over to her to help gather and carry them over to the pool side.

"Alright let's get this over with so I can go home and sleep." I say yawning. It had taken a while, but we had finally finished eating the pool, Akeno put in freash clean water, and just before I was about to leave, Rias asked me to do one final thing, "You want me to teach Konako how to swim?" I asked confused. "That is correct, see Konako here can't swim, and she wants you to teach her. Is that a problem?"

I glance over at Konako to see her face flushed red from embarrassment, I gave out a small smile before accepting the request, as I got in, I gently helped Konako into the pool, "Alright, I need you to lay on your stomach." I say guiding her. Once she was on her stomach, I stretched our her arms to me so I could hold her hands, "Alright, kick for me." I say slowly walking backwards.

We were already half way in the pool, and Konako was getting good at it, as I was looking down at her, she looked sad, "What's wrong?" "Well you wanted to go home, and instead you are helping me learn to swim." I let out a short sigh, "Its no biggie, I don't mind at all." There was a silence after that, "You know Y/N, you are surprisingly nice." Konako said between breaths.

Once we got to the end of the pool, I let Konako's hands go so she can leave the pool, but she didn't, she stayed close to me, I wrap my arms around her, thinking that what she wanted. As I was looking around, I could see that Konako was looking up at me, once we were face to face, it was obvious from her actions that she wanted a kiss, and from the water, she was getting nowhere in this situation.

Slowly, I move my hands to Konako's thighs and got her onto my abdomen, making her at eye level. She moved my damp hair away from my face, and gave me a slight peck on my forehead, I started to give her slight pecks on her neck, and they started to turn purple, and there was a whole bunch visible from her swim suit.

After a couple of minutes of us just sitting In the pool, I finally decided to get out of the pool, and so did Konako. After she got out, I gave her a unused towel, a bottle of water, and an ice creme sandwich. As I was walking to the locker room to change back into my clothes, I got dragged into one of the storage closets. I fell down hard on one of the dusty mats, as I looked up, I was supprised to see it was Xenovia. "Xenovia what the fuck is your problem?" I say groaning.

"Y/N, I want you to have my babies." Once she said that, I thought I was dreaming 'is she fucking for real right now?' I thought to myself "So are you for real right now? Why don't you ask Iessei, he is DIEING to get layed." I say rolling my eyes. "But Iessei is not as strong as you." Before I could say anything, the door swung open and there who was in the doorway was Rias, Akeno, and Konako. 'Welp, I'm screwed' I think as the color drained from my face.

Quickly I got up from the spot on the floor I was sitting at and quickly got out of the room and into the girls locker room. I gave out a relieved sigh and I started on my original objective; to change, get home and sleep. As I was changing, I hear someone come onto the locker room, and close the door behind it, I didn't think anything of it and I continued to change. All of a sudden, I could feel a pair of hands feeling up and down my stomach, "As still as toned as ever." I gave out a sigh as I had recognize the voice, "Konako what are you doing here?" I say while turning to face her, "You are leaving." "I'm just going home, I don't like being outside for too long." I said yawning.

Konako leaped and forcibly hugged me, "I don't want you to leave." I looked at her confused, "You're acting like I'm going across the world, relax, I'm just going home, you will see me when you get back." I say while trying to get her off me. Konako pushes me on one of the closed locker with a loud bang, and she started to pull down my swim shorts. My face was flushed red, "Konako what the hell are doing?!" I say trying to pull her off. "We haven't done it in a long time, and you seem to be disappointed because of it." She said as she continued to pull down my swim shorts.  "Look, I only do shit that I know that you don't mind!" I say hissing at her.

Konako apparently didn't listen to what I was saying, she spread out my thighs, and shtarted to lick the water off of me, I started shaking out of how cold the air got, and then there was a sudden a warm slick thing entering my slit in which made me gasp. I look down to see Konako's eye's looking up at me, and I couldn't look her in the eyes. I could feel blood rushing up to my face more, quickly I threw my head back to make sure Konako can't see me blush. As I let out soft moans, Konako's tounge started to go faster, and she dug her fingers into my thighs, I put my hand on her head for support, I look back down at her to see that she was watching me this entire time, "D-don't stop~" I say between breathy and shakey moans. I could feel myself reaching my limit, my legs start to shake, and I could feel my eyes roll back of my head. As I could feel myself cum, I gave out a loud sigh as Konako cleaned up the slick off of my thighs.

As I was changing back into my original clothes, Konako started to do the same, I side eye her as I was fixing my hair. "This never happened." I say, all I could see was her nodding in agreement. As we exited the locker room, and we waved goodbye to the others as we exited the school. As we were walking back, we passed by a convenience store, and I saw that they had a special for ice creme, I look over at Konako, "You want one?" And she nodded in agreement.

As I walked in into the store I got a chocolate dip cone for me and a drumstick for Konako, as I exited the store, I see Konako surround by a group of boys, and me, my legs are tired, had enough sun, and it was well over my nap time, so yeah, I'm pretty pissed. Not because I'm tired, but because, MEN. I walk over to her, grabbed her by her hand and dragged her from that situation, "Thank you..." She said catching up to my pace, but I didn't respond.

As we entered the house, Yin and Yang were there to greet us, I gave Konako the ice creme, and immediately went upstairs, as I got into my room, I immediately took off all of my clothing except my sport's bra and boxers, flopped onto my bed and went to sleep, barely touching the covers.

1531 words