Family Day Pt.2

Y/N P.O.V

It was the next day, and light was streaming in from the closed curtains, slowly I lift myself up from the pillows, making sure that it was unable to wake her up, but unfortunately, that failed. Konako slowly emerged from the cave of pillows to see me awake, she crawls over to me, giving me a hug, "Good morning Y/N.." She said, her voice was scratchy and low.

"Morning.." I say with a slight yawn, I detach myself from Konako and the bed, went to the bathroom to freashen up. It is family day after all. I finally decided to actually wear all of the male uniform today, and actually put in effort in my hair.

Once I had walked out of the bathroom, I see that Konako was having trouble with her skirt zipper. I walk over to her, "Need help?" She spinns her head around to me, "A little.." She mumbled, I walk over, knelt down in front of her, and zipped it up for her, "There, done." I say standing up, "Thank you." I side eye her, "Its no problem." As I was walking towards the bedroom door, Konako grabbed my arm, spins me around, and slams the wall next to me.

I look down to her, "That was quite aggressive Neko." I say sarcastically, "Its just that, we won't be together too much today, so I want to get as much as you now.." She said that as she pulls me in into a kiss, I had to kneel down to kiss her. Once we had parted, I had straightened up my hair and went downstairs to face my parents.

As we walked over to the dining room, everyone was there and waiting for us, my father was looking me and Konako up and down, "At least you are dressed accordingly." I gave out a sigh and a low nodd. I sat down at the dining table to eat the food that I clearly don't like, I gave out another low sigh and started to eat, I could see from the side that Konako could also see that I didn't like what is in front of me. But she didn't say anything about it.

It was time for school, and my mother made us ride in the limo, I gave out a low groan as my face started to heat up from all the embarrassment I was feeling, "Y/N, I didn't know you were THIS rich!" Iessei said surprised, I roll my eyes at that comment, "Yeah well I don't tell people things they don't need to know perv." I say climbing into the limo.

As we were sitting in silence, my father decided to speak up, "Y/N, me and your mother were thinking about having a heir to our name." I quickly lifr my head up from Konako's shoulder, "Are you saying that you are either having an arranged marriage, or you are getting an adoptive kid to do it for me?!" I say concerned, which gives me a laugh from my mother, "Oh heavens no! It is just when you marry one of these fine young women, you will make love, and surprise! I child!" I mom said happily.

I was so confused of what she just said, and as I look around, I see Iessei looking defeated as ever, and the rest of the girls was flushed red, and I could feel heat coming to my face as well. I groan and bury my face in Konako's back, trying to hide from the world that I live in.

As I sat next to Konako who was looking out of the tinted glass window. As I sat down next to her, I lay my head on her shoulders softly groaning at the fact that my parents are going to observe me all day during school hours. Very soon,, we arrived at the school, As we arrived at school, my mom and father was the first people out of the limo and exploring the school like a bunch of little kids. As I climbed out of the car and helped Konako out of the car, I did the usual; and walked her to her class room, but she did something different than usual, she gave me a kiss on the cheek, "I'll see you during lunch sweetheart~"

I face burned up once she had said that, as she went I her classroom, I met up with Iessei and walked to our classroom, and they apparently had a "special curriculum" for today. But the day was as per usual, but the only thing that was tripping me up is that my parents are here, watching my every move, it was scary man. But very soon, it was time for lunch, and once that happened my parents went out of campus for lunch. As I was chilling and reading manga at my desk, Konako came into my classroom, dragged me out of said classroom, and into an unused classroom. Without saying a word, it was kinda scary.