Spending time with Konako Pt.2

This one is an continuation of the last one, read If you want, anyways; love you ❤

Y/N P.O.V

As my eyes fluttered open, I could see light streaming in from the curtains and as I saw that it was day-time outside, slowly I lift my head up from my pillow and to see Konako getting ready for school. I gave out a slight yawn before getting up from the bed, walking up to Konako from behind, waraping my arms around her waist, and giving her a hug. "You're awake?" She asked, "A little.." I say while giving out a yawn.

She turned around to face me, and I continue to yawn. Once I had stopped, I made my way to the bathroom, but I was stopped by Konako, I was a bit confused, "Hey, I need to get ready, we have school today." I said, but there was no answer from her, as I had tried to get her out of my way, she persisted on being in my way. At this point I was started to get annoyed, "What do you want?" I say sternly, but she didn't answer me again, but she did start to push me on to the bed.

I fell bouncing on the bed, and  Konako started to straddle me, and she was feeling up my abs, 'what is wrong with this bitch and touching my stomach?' I thought to myself. As I was looking upst her, I could see her taking off her underwear, I could feel her eyes on me "You seem excited." Konako said pointing at my tail. She started to pull down my boxers as she still maintained eye contact, once they were off, she got off me and spread her legs. "Come on"

Without thinking I leaped over to Konako, ripped her uniform off of her body, just leaving on her bra, and started to give kisses all over her neck, as I was about to go down on her, she stopped me by pushing my head up, "What's wrong?" I asked sadly, "Stop, I want to do something else." She said while blush forms onto her face, I lift myself up making me above her, "What do you have in mind?" I asked, she leaned in closer to my ear and whispered "How about using a strap-on?" My nekomara ears and tail stood up one I heard that, and I also moved away from Koanko a bit to comprehend what she wanted me to do.

As I was thinking about my life's choices, Konako left the bed and got something that was hidden in my closet, as she came back over to me, and dropped a bright pink strap on which looked like about 12 inches. Once I saw that, the color drained from my face except from the blush, I looked up back to Konako, and she looked serious, I quickly got to my knees and put the strap-on on my hips.

I look up at Konako and back at my hips, I felt so stupid and embarrassed at the same time as I was looking back and forth from them, "This is embarrassing.." I mumble to myself, I look up back at Konako to see her sitting on my lap playing with the tip of the strap-on, as she looked up at me she said, "I want it in my body." Which had me flush up even more.

I gulped down the last of my sanity "Let's do this then." I say making her lay on her  back, as I was on top of her, I started to and the top of the strap-on to where it was going to go, I got one final look at Konako and to my surprise, she nodded in agreement. I gave it one good thrust and I heard a loud gasp from her, she wrapped her arms around my back and dug her finger nails into my back and tipped her head as she arched her back.

I started off slow, slowly I moved my hips
back and forth making the strap-on go in and out, Konako gave out breathable moans as she breathed deeply. As I was doing that, Konako lifted her head up to my ear and whispered; "Go faster.." and that is what I had did, I moved my hips faster, making the strap-on go in deeper, and making Konako's finger nails go in deeper into my skin. There was sweat forming all over my body from thrusting, I look up at Konako to see her containing her moans. I lift my body up from hers, and lifted her up onto my hips, making the strap-on go in deeper, and making her gasp like she was gasping for air.

As I was moving my hips up and down, Konako was bouncing up and down on my hips, and she was letting out soft panting and she held onto my shoulder for support. I unclip her bra, making it fall onto my chest, I saw the bite marks I had done a while ago, and seeing that all of the hickeys are all gone. I started to suck on the skin on her neck as I continue to make Konako ride the strap-on, now as I was doing that, I was finally hearing her voice. I stopped sucking on her neck to see a purpled hickey with bite marks, I lift up my head to her ear, "Your moans are adorable, make them louder."

Once I had said that, my phone went off. Annoyed, I made Konako get off me so I could see who was calling, it was Rias, once I had seen who it was, I declined the call and went back to her. As I looked over at her sweaty and tired body, I jumped back onto the bed, thusted the strap-on into her, making her scream and rolled her eyes into her head. "You like that?" I say panting, "I-I- Y-Yes." Konako said between breaths, I started to thrust harder, and Konako's finger nails started to dig and scratch into my back, it made me whince a bit. But then I hear Konako trying to her my attention, "Y/N, I'm g-gonna.. cum~" I look down and saw that there was a piece of drool coming from her mouth, blush flushed her face, and she was sweaty and torn out.

"Cum for me then." I said gliding my hand, and thrusting in two fingers into her torn, dribbling pussy. "Oh my fucking God! Y/NNN~" Once she had screamed my name, there was a wave of fluid washed over my fingers, I had slowly stopped thrusting, and slowly removed the strap-on from her glistening pussy. It had got out with a loud POP! As I was sitting at the end of the bed trying to catch my breath, I see Konako at the corner of my eye crawling towards me. I look up at her as she started to suck on the covered strap-on, and she was looking up at me for appreciation.

I gave out a sigh as I started to pet her head, once she was satisfied, there was a string of saliva from her mouth and the strap-on. I took it off and hid it under my bed so no one could get any weird ideas. I walked over to Konako, picked her up bridle style, and walked into the bathroom. I sat her down on a stool and got the bath ready. As I was doing that, I could feel her hands in me, "What's wrong?" I say taking off my sports bra, "There are wide scratch marks on your back from me." Konako said sadly.

I gave out a sigh, "I don't mind, and at least it's yours, and not someone else's." I say putting her in the warm water. As I also I in I wince at the fact my back was burning from the scratch marks, I gave out a sigh as some some of the pain had subsided. And very soon, me and Konako was face to face again. She softly planted her lips onto my neck, giving me slight hickeys that had  turned purple. Once she was done, but I wasn't fully satisfied, she gave me a kiss on the lips, in which I greatfully accepted.

I could feel her tounge twisting with mine, once she had pulled away there was a string of saliva coming from our mouths. "Y/N, guess what." I was supprised on how soft her voice was, but then again, she did strain her voice a bit. "What is it Konako?" She lookes up at me with tears in her eyes, a slight tint of pink on her cheeks, and a brightest smile on her face. "I had fallen in love with you even more that before!" I give her a slight smile, but that smile quickly faded, "But I'm already engaged to Rias." I said sadly, Konako moved my hair put of my eyes, "But you love me more right?" I was confused of the question, "Yes, in some cases." "Then just marry me!" I looked at her with a confused face, "U-um, I don't think that I how it works.." "Then you can marry the both of us." "U-um, yeah, sure." I say confusingly.

1577 words