Training in the underworld Pt. 1

Y/N's P.O.V

It was the next day and I wasn't ready for it, but I did gotten woken up by one of the maids, I didn't want to fight it, so I just me and Konako ready for the training that we are going to be doing for the next week.

We entered the front and everyone was already up and going, a moment later Azazle and Rias came out and gave everyone thier carefully crafted training regimen. I got hand to hand combat, sword combat, and training to manage my sacred gear.

"And who will be my trainer?" "Me!" I gave out a scoff, "How can a fallen angle help me?" "Looks really can be deserving you know?" I gave a sigh and gave out a nodd.

After everyone got their assignments, I look over at Konako to see that she was dreading her training. We had about a couple of hours to do whatever we wanted to do so I took her to our room, and sat her down "What's wrong?" I had a rather stern sound in my voice "I don't know what your talking about." She looked to the side, ignoring me and this conversation, I had grown rather irritated.

I put my hand on Konako's sholder and pushed her on her back, "What is going on?!" She had this surprised look on her face, and she had blush forming on her cheeks. She didn't respond to me and so I decided to be more forceful. I then smashed my lips onto her's.

Her eyes widened and she tried to push me off, but I was stronger than her in that moment. After a couple of minutes fighting me, she finally melted into the kiss. Once I had finally pulled away, her face was flushed pink and she was embarrassed.

"Why did you stop?" I looked at her confused, but then she pulled me to her, I was rather nervous once she said that sentence. Konako then placed her lips onto mine and she pulled me on top of her. She then starts taking off her shirt in which makes me start kissing her neck making her moan softly.

I then start moving down to her chest, giving her soft kisses, making her pant, "T-this is the last t-time we are going to it for a wh-ile.." She said between breaths, and I just nodded. she then start to guid my head to go lower, in which I complied and I started to kiss her stomach and then her inner thighs making her moan louder.

I then starts to kiss her clothed slit making her shiver and she put her hand on my head. I gave her another kiss on her slit before Konako started to get inpatient and ripped her underwear off.

I inhaled a deep breath and looked up at Konako, she had red blush on her face and she gave me a nodd, after she gave me her consent

After a couple of minutes after, a maid knocked on our door and told us to start gathering with the others, I thank her and look over at Konako, she was satisfied, but she was rather distressed and distracted again. I narrow my eyes at her.

But there is nothing I can do for her, and if this is what I think it is, she had to do this on her own. As I was walking, I felt a tug on my sleeve, I look down and saw Konako holding onto my arm, and her legs were shaking uncontrollably.

I knelt down and she climbed up onto my back, once she was on, I started walking again, and once we were in the lobby, we were the last ones to show up. "Where were you two?" "In our room sleeping, what were you doing, masterbation per haps?" I was already rather tired from this conversation, but luckily for me, Rias finally arrived and we split up

Konako climbed down from my back and went to her trainer for her training for the week. I met up with Azazel and we went to one of the many training rooms in the Gremory household, I took off my sweatshirt and started to warm up.

"Nervous?" "Eh, not really.." "Well good, we are going to work on your  hand to hand combat today and tomorrow, after that is going to be your sacred gear training, and lastly sword combat." I gave it some thought before responding, "Yeah, sounds good." "Great!" I stood in front of him "You ready?" I gave out a shrug, "As ready as I'll ever be."

I see Azazel give out a smirk "Alright, I won't go easy." I gave out a playful smirk and got into my boxing stance "I wouldn't attend you to be." I launch myself at him and started my usual jabs and punches in which he blocked all of them with one hand, he then threw a powerful punch in my stomach in which made me fly back a couple of feet.

Once I had cought my footing, Azazel repeatedly started bashing me in which I could only block or dodge his attack "Your stance is unbalanced, and your attacks are too weak, add some emotion in your swings." Once I had dodged his last attack, I had stepped back a couple of feet to catch my breath and grounded myself more equally.

This lasted a couple of hours and around 11:00 at night, we decided to stop for the day, "You are good at fighting, better than Konako, and Iessei and you are just a pawn." I gave out a shrug as I was catching my breath, "I guess.." he threw me a bottle of water as I sat on the floor covered in bruises and scratches.

"Tomorrow we will be working on your swings and your body stance tomorrow, make sure you get plenty of rest tonight." I gulp down a large gulp of water, "S-sure will do.." I was panting, but I wasn't exhausted, after a couple of minutes, I finally got up from the floor and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

As I entered the bathroom, I was encountered with Asia and Rias taking a bath too, "You guys are still in the Manson huh..?" I took off my sweaty clothes and went over to the showers, Rias was the first one to leak up "I am going to be in the library for the week." "A-and I am going to be in done if the training rooms trying to enhance my sacred gear."

After I was done in the shower, I got into the bath right next to Rias "That sounds fun, I just finished sparring with Azazel, and he can throw a punch." I hear Rias giggle, "I can tell, you are covered with bruises." She touched my arm and saw the now purple bruises on them, I look over at Asia, and she was also looking at my arms and chest.

"I can heal them if you want.." I gave out a small smile, "Thank you, but I'm fine, the don't even hurt." After a couple of minutes, I had gotten out of the bath, wrapped myself in one of the towels, and exited the bathroom and into my room.

I gave out a sigh as I put on a oversized T-shirt and flopped onto the bed, clearly mentally exhausted, and immediately fell asleep once my had reached my pillow.