The Biggest Secret Of All Of The Races

Y/N P.O.V

As we got there, Sona and her team put a protective barrier the Academy, "Rias, it isn't too late to call your brother." "My brother has a lot more problems in his plate than he needs to attend to." "Don't worry, I have already contacted him." Akeno said behind me, I gave out an impatient groan, "Akeno, Rias, Sona, I love you all to the upmost extent, but if you don't hurry up, I will rail you so hard that you won't be able to walk in the fucking morning."

Once I said that there was a silence between the three girls, "We should go in now." "I agree with you Rias, go now, please." Sona said while looking away from me with a flushed face. As we went in, we immediately went to the soccer field, and there was Kokabeil, Freed, and Valper were already there, snd they were doing something that I should beat the hell out of them just for existing in my presence.

But before we could do anything, Valper made a huge magic circle and had all of the Excaliburs in hand and he was going to merge them together? As Rias made some speech about her brother and Liviathan, and in one quick swift of his hand, a gust of wind went passed us and completely destroyed the gymnasium. "How boring of all of this is, Y/n, Iessei, I could give you anything and everything you could ever want." Kokabiel said, and before Iessei could say or do anything perverted, I smacked him in the head to make sure he got the message, "Sorry, but you wannabe crow, but we aren't going along with your sick deeds." Iessei said.

Without gathering what is fully what is about to go down, Kokabiel summoned a Cerberus, and I wasn't in the greatest mood so I just went for it along with Konako and Akeno while Rias and Iessei did whatever they were doing. As I was boxing the Cerberus's legs legs getting it off its balance, and with little to no effort, we nearly got it off its feet, but the biggest problem was the heads, even when we hit it with our large scale attacks, he was still kicking, "Well shit." I mumble to myself under my breath.

Before we could do anything one of the heads went for the kill and it was coming for Iessei and Asia, but before I could do anything, one of the heads on Cerberus was slain, by Xenovia. Once I saw her, I was actually happy, "Hell yeah baby, I love you so much Nova!!" I say as I was jumping up and down like a little kid.

"Hey guys I'm all charged up." Iessei say waving, me, Akeno, Koanko, and Rias went over to Iessei and he transferred all of his magical energy to us, I released my nekomara powers and before I went to assist Xenovia, I turned and said to him, "I am only going to do this once." I leaned in and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. "This was the only time you was actually helpful to me, keep it up and I won't have to hit you as often." I say running towards Xenovia as I was running I could someone shout, "Sword Birth!"

I immediately jumped away from my target and the swords came bursting into Cerberus's stomach. "About damn time Kiba." I say boxing the legs a bit more, and the fight was good, good, for about a good thirty or so minutes before Kokabiel was getting board of us squirming around like little mice, and to my mistake we were talking too long and we were taking too long and we were too late, the Excalibur was formed and Freed got to it.

"I mean, this was rather too easy, but the holy sword project was a complete bust, but all we have to do was to extract the genes from the children that actually had the potential, compressed them down into a capsule size, and give it to the sword users." Valper sneered while hiding behind Freed. Once he said that, all the color drained from my face, and I was the first to speak up, "Do you mean, all fo those children who dies at your hands who died in the holy sword project basically died for nothing??" "Yes technically, we just used the genes from the potential to the sword users, weren't you listening?" Valper said in an annoyed tone.

I balled my hands into fists and looked over at Kiba, and he was walking towards Valper with only despair in his eyes, once Valper saw him, he threw the last of the capsules of his friend's to him. Kiba lifted the capsule up into his hands as he fell to his knees in despair, and I could feel his cries at the bottom of my soul, but as his sorrows spilled into the last thing of his friends he has left, something happened, the souls that were trapped inside of the capsule was free because of Kiba, and they could move on because of him. And he found his new found confidence, and that was his sacret gear, the balance between the light the dark, his balance breaker.

But unfortunately Valper wasn't supposed to find that out, but before I could get to him, he was stabbed in the middle of his chest by a spear made of light, "Poor poor Valper, he was intelligent, but he wasn't supposed to figure that all out." Kokabiel said with a snarky tone, "What the fuck does that mean crow?" I say sick and tired  of this shit, and this is taking way too fucking long. "Oops, that's just slipped out, but oh well no use fo hiding it now. The original demon king and God are dead!" Kokabiel said while laughing.

Those words shook me to my core, I could feel all the blood drain from my face, and a million fo questions was flooding my head, "W-what do you mean by that? What do mean that God is dead?" I say that as I started to grit my teeth, and I felt like I was going to have a breakdown, "Does my mother know?" "Of course she knows Y/N, why do you think your parents split up?" "Your lying..." "Sorry sweety, I'm not." Kokabiel said while laughing at our shocked faces.

"But what about all of our prayers?" "Oh, well I'm sure someone is listening, probably from some lower angles, but they are losing non the less." He said flying his hands at us. At this moment, all I could feel despair, but that didn't last long, there was a light, a bright white light came down and broke Sona's barrier with ease, as I looked up, and I saw that it was a human, with dragon wings. I immediately I got a vibe from him, "Kokabiel, you disobeyed Azazle's strict orders, he has sent me to bring you back." The guy said, as Kokabiel restricted on his demans and out of pure annoyance from the guy and was not having it, he flew over to him and brutally ripped out his wings, he said some shit about him and made his presence known.

But something did spark in dreg, y'know the talking hand that is attached to Iessei? I know, it scares me too sometimes, "It's been a while, just it white?" "Yes it is Red." As I walked over to Iessei before he said something dumb, I hit him in the head and said to him, "If you hadn't guessed it, this is the person you will have to fight to the death with." He looked shocked when I said that, I rolled my eyes and went back to my original spot I was standing in, "Until we meet again, we will fight, and I will become victorious." The guy said as he disappeared with Kokabiel.

As all of this was done, I ran up to Iessei and kicked him in the back of the head, "How stupid can you even be pervert, even I know Dreg is one of the strongest dragons to ever exist, and yet he chose an idiot as a master!" "Yes I agree, that was my undoing." Dreg said in a solem sounding tone. As I was scolding Iessei, Kiba got his punishment, Xenovia and Asia was left with Akeno who was consoling them on the new information we all had just heard.

As we were walking home, Xenovia pulled me to the side, "Hey, Y/N, is it alright if I stay at your house for a couple of days, just for a bit?" As she said that, she was shaking, and I did feel bad, "Of course, let's go home." I said as I guided her to my house, as we walked in, I introduced her to Ravel and my mother, I showed her around my house and where everything is, I gave her some of my clothes to change out of as she went to take a shower.

I plopped onto my bed with some fresh clothing on, I booted up my Nintendo Switch to play Legend of Zelda, as I was playing I could feel a person behind me, "I don't understand why you are being so nice to me." "Well, I just want to help, and helping people helps me, so be it, I'll help you, you are my friend after all." I give her a smile as I continued to stare at the TV. As Xenovia was just watching me play, she sat behind me while Konako was passed out on my lap, and as time wears on, Xenovia was getting closer and closer, which I didn't mind, she was getting used to us and I am happy for her.

But with her concern with God is where I am truly worried, and Irrina doesn't know, but I guess we will have to find out. As I walked into the club room the next day, I was surprised to see Xenovia in our uniform, I popped a lollipop in my mouth, gave one to Konako and walked over to Xenovia.  "Yo Nova, you attend here now?" "Yes indeed and now I am a devil like you." I wad surprised to hear this, "And how did Irrina react to this?" "Like I expected, she thinks I'm a traitor." I gave her a slight giggle in response as she went on about how did she make the right choice or not.

"Well I am glad to have you on the team now Nova." I say with a smile, "Yes, to you too." And now we have Xenovia, I wonder what will happen now. And I wonder when it will going to happen, I for one is certainly interested to know.

1824 words