The Battle And The Alliance PT.1

Y/N P.O.V

As we all gathered in front of the old school building, but before I went I got some candy from my bag, and quickly caught up with the others to watch the fights, I started to eat the candy as I watched them warm up. As my gaze moved from Kiba, to Iessei, to the girl with blue hair, which I later learned that her name was Xenovia, and finally to Irrina.

As I was looking at her, her eyes had also caught them on me, she gave me a small wave and I partly waved back and popped an sour candy in my mouth waiting for this to begin, and to end so I can go home and sleep. As Rias gave the signal to start, I saw Issei and Kiba charged towards Xenovia and Irrina, and not going to lie, the fights were really good, Kiba was very skilled with his sword and agility, him and Xenovia was a really good match for his fight.

But with Iessei and Irrina, there was no sugar coating it, she was kicking his ass, and as they were fighting, Iessei started to rant on and on and on about women and again with our boobs, and once I looked into that pervs eyes, I could see that he is going to do something lewd to Irrina, wanting to piss him off I yelled to Irrina "Watch out, that pervert you are fighting has the power to take off a females clothing with just one snap." Once I said that, they both turn around with surprised looks on their faces.

As Iessei was whining about how I spilled his secret for everybody and anybody to hear, I casually flipped him off and continuing to watch the fights. As I looked over at Kiba and Xenovia's fight, it was looking like it was going to conclude, and very sooner than I thought, as Kiba took out two holy swords, he was charging towards Xenovia, ready to strike the last blow. But he did land the blow, Xenovia did, making his swords shatter from her sword, as Rias recognized Kiba's defeat, me and Xenovia made eye contact, which for some reason made me flush up either blush.

I quickly looked away from her, gave out a sad sigh as I turned back to Irrina and Iessei's mach, as I look over, all I could only see was Iessei lunging towards Irrina as she runs away from the perv, I gave out a slight chuckle as Irrina dodges one as Iessei lunges towards me and Akeno, as he grabbed our breasts, fell on the ground, and snaps his fingers, all of our clothing broke off of our skin, but the only thing was left wad my boxers and Akeno's panties. As I looked down at Iessei's pervy face, as my face burned with blush from the embarrassment I am in, I kicked Iessei in the chin making him fly up in the air just so I could uppercut him in the chin again and onto the ground.

As I walked to Iessei now semi lifeless body I knelt down next to him and made a low growl in my voice "If you ever do that to me again, I will rip off your balls from your body and force feed them to you." As I said that and walked back to the spot I was standing in, everyone was looking at me with a flushed faces, I had looked at all of them, with a confused look on my face, but I didn't say or find anything on what they were looking at, I sat down on the soft grass as Rias concluded the matches. As Asia went around and healed our clothes back onto our body's, however that works, after that, Xenovia and Irrina walked off, reminding us of  our promise that we had made.

As they were walking away, I'm sure that me, Konako, and Iessei was thinking the same thing; 'We are going to help Kiba and the church!' I sigh obnoxiously and say, "This is such such drag!!" I say laying down on the grass, I could hear Iessei and his perverted noises, but as I looked back up straight ahead of me, I saw Konako punch Issei in his face making him fly away from the group. I gave out another chuckle before Asia reappeared my clothing, as she was done, we finally got to go home, but before we went I was pulled aside by Iessei.

"Hey what the hell perv, first you rip off my clothes and now you are trying to hit on me?" I say sarcastically and gave him a smirk, I could see him roll his eyes as he said to me, "Look, right now, stop with your bullshit, I have a plan to help Kiba and the church." I raise my eyebrow, "Go on." "We could have an alliance with Irrina and Xenovia, ask if Kiba could help, we can assist them on seeking the holy swords and Kiba could destroy one of them!" He said with sparkles in his eyes, for the sake of him taking all of the blame if we get caught I agreed.

Before I left the club room, I got a text from Irrina,

Irrina 😇
Heeeeyyyyy Y/N~
Me
Wtf Irrina, how did you get my number??
Irrina😇
I have my ways~😏
Me
What do you want?
Irrina
I want us to work together to find the holy swords with me and Xenovia, and we could have your friend Kiba to break on of them, just so he could be happy 😊
Me
Did you actually tell this shit it Xenovia?
Irrina😇
Yes!
Me
Really?🤨
Irrina
No...🥲
Me
Go ask, now
Irrina
Fine, meanie😒

Thirty  minutes later

Irrina😇
She said yes!😆
Me
Alright, so, what are we going to do?😐
Irrina
Well first we need more people, but how?🤔
Me
I know a couple of people who would help me, and the pervert Iessei was willing to help, so he is on board
Irrina
Yay! 😁So we will meet up in a couple of days, is that alright with you?😉
Me
Yeah, but I ant going to tell Rias, she'll kill me😅
Irrina
Alright, I'll see you then, cutie~😘

Chat ended

As I looked at the last chat that Irrina gave me, my face flushed with red, but it quickly died down as I got with the girls to go home. If anyone gets In my way with this little "Mission" I won't hesitate to hurt anyone. And there is no way that I will bringing this up with Rias, no way, she'll kill me ten times over, but just like that, we gad a plan, 'Go me!' I think to myself as I pump my fist up in the air. The girls thought I was playing a game though.

1171 words