[ Prolouge ]

"Whoever is happy will make others happy too." -Anne Frank

[Flashback]

"Ha ha. I won again, Thyme." A small voice was heard. The little girl began jumping up and down, laughter being heard from the room.

The little boy in the room huffed as he stuck his tongue out at the little girl. "Yeah, whatever."

"Rosa, come here." A voice echoed. The little girl looked up and ran out of the room in search of the voice.

"Hey, you let her win!" A little boy pointed out as he took the card out of Thyme's pocket.

"He's let her win the past three games." Another boy said as he pouted.

"Shut up Kavin and MJ. I'm too good for the game anyways." Thyme said as he rolled his eyes.

"Ren, Thyme let her win on purpose right?" Kavin said as he called on the little boy sitting in the corner.

The boy looked up and shrugged his shoulders. He looked away and resumed playing with his toy.

The sound of heels clicking was heard approaching. All four boys sat up straighter as they looked at the door, waiting for the figure to enter.

"Thyme, it's time for Rosa and I to leave," The woman said as she looked around the messy room disapprovingly. "Boys, why don't you say goodbye to Rosa."

All four boys followed suit as they left the room. Rosa was seen sitting on the couch, tears running down her face. A teenage girl was seen comforting the crying girl.

"Rosa, what did we say about crying?" The woman said, making the little girl stand up.

Rosa wiped her tears away with her small hands as she looked at her mother. "But I don't want to leave, Thyme or Tia."

"Rosa, you'll see them again I promise. We've discussed this." The woman said impatiently. "Plus, Thyme and Tia can come visit us whenever they want in Singapore."

Rosa nodded as she looked at her mother. She hugged the teenage girl beside her tightly, a few tears escaping her eyes.

"I'll see you soon, Rosa." Tia said as she smiled at the girl.

Rosa left Tia behind and stood in front of the four boys. She smiled sadly as she hugged Kavin and MJ.

"Don't be sad, Rosa." Kavin said as he tickled the girl.

"Yeah, we'll see you again." MJ reassured the girl as he poked her side.

Rosa giggled as she looked over at the boy standing next to Thyme. She's known Ren for over a year now and she's learned that he isn't one for physical touch. Well, he isn't one to speak much at all.

"Goodbye, Ren." Rosa said as she waved.

The boy waved back, a sad smile on his face. "Goodbye, Rosa."

Rosa stepped away from Ren now moving toward her brother, Thyme. Thyme crossed his arms as he looked away, making the girl look down in sadness.

"Thyme, behave." The woman said as she glared at her son.

Thyme looked up at his mother. "I don't want Rosa to leave, mother."

The woman sighed impatiently. "Thyme, you'll see her again."

"Why can't I go with you guys?" Thyme said angrily.

"Thyme, do you want to leave your friends behind?"

"No, but why can't I go for a little while?" Thyme asked again.

"That's enough, Thyme." The woman said as she looked at her son. "Rosa, is going to be doing what she loves and she's going to try acting. One day you'll be the CEO of the Parama group and it's your job to stay here and watch over the house."

Thyme nodded sadly as he engulfed his little sister in a hug. Both children hugged each other tightly, a few tears escaping their eyes.

"If anyone bullies you tell me and I'll punch them." Thyme whispered in Rosa's ear.

Rosa nodded as she let go of her older brother. "I'll help you punch them."

"Madam Roselyn, the car is ready." A man said as he entered the room.

Roselyn nodded as she looked at her children. "Time to go."

Rosa held her mother's hand as they started to walk out the house.

"I'll see you soon, Rosa!" Thyme yelled as he ran to the door.

"Okay, Thyme! I'll miss you!" Rosa yelled back earning a glare from her mother.

The other three boys ran to the door alongside Thyme.

"Bye, Rosa!" Kavin yelled as he jumped up and down.

"We'll miss you!" MJ yelled as well.

"Please come back soon, Rosa." Ren whispered as he looked at the leaving car.

What the boys didn't know was that they wouldn't be seeing each other for a long time and what Rosa didn't know was that she would be meeting a whole new version of them.

Authors note
Hello! I'm really excited to be writing this...so thank you if you're reading it. Their will be some modifications to the F4 original timeline but other than that everything will remain the same. Thank you.
- Mari