[ 3 ]

"Life is a flower of which love is the honey." —Victor Hugo

As they walked down the halls of Kocher High School the only thing that could be heard was Rosa's complaints

"Thyme!"

"Thyme! Akira!"

The suppressed laughter of Kavin and MJ were also heard as Thyme pulled Rosa into one of the empty classrooms.

"You didn't tell me you were coming," Thyme said as he avoided eye contact. "I would've planned a big celebration."

Rosa sighed. "It was supposed to be a surprise."

"Well, I guess your surprise is ruined now, Rosa." MJ said as he tapped Rosa's head.

Rosa rolled her eyes. "Don't even start with me, MJ. You two were just sitting there doing nothing."

"Leave it to Ren to come and save the day." Kavin said as he crossed his arms.

"Kavin, I don't want to hear your voice right now." Rosa said as she looked at Thyme.

"And you," Rosa said as she pointed her finger at Thyme. "Why do you do this?"

"Do you find it fun, Thyme?"

"Rosa, I can explain," Thyme said as he sighed. "They went against F4."

Rosa let out an incredulous laugh. "You're joking right? Because they went against F4?"

"Ooo Rosa's mad." Kavin said as he pinched her cheek.

Rosa slapped Kavin's hand away. "Of course I'm mad. I expected to come home to my loving brother and friends but what do I come home to, absolute chaos."

"Rosa, I don't give the red card to everyone, just the people who go against F4." Thyme said as he muttered the last part.

Rosa sighed. "You sound just like, ma."

Thyme crossed his arms angrily. "Please Rosa don't get me started with you. Everytime I'd ask mother to speak to you she'd say you're busy or you didn't want to speak to me. You're suppose to be my little sister, Rosa."

Rosa smiled sweetly as she flicked Thyme's forehead. "Firstly, it's 'supposed' you, idiot. Secondly, why would you believe everything that mother says."

"You've attacked me!" Thyme said as he held his forehead.

MJ laughed as he spoke. "Leave it to Rosa to put Thyme back on the right track."

"I'm leaving now." Rosa said as she opened the classroom door.

"Hey! You come back here!" Thyme yelled as he went after Rosa.

"I'll be back, Thyme."

"I just got my sister back, I don't want her out of my sight again." Thyme said as he rubbed his eyes.