[ 9 ]

"There are no regrets in life, just lessons." — Jennifer Aniston

A/N: Gorya and Ren will not have their rooftop discussion for plot purposes but they will have their discussion in front of the billboard

Rosa looked up at the blue sky as she sighed. She was in the place she called her 'safe haven'. Rosa's thoughts were coming in and out, making her feel overwhelmed. Firstly, Rosa was going to meet with her mother again. She knew this meeting with her mother would be important.

(Flashback)

Rosa's phone rang and she smiled when she saw the caller id.

"P'Tia, what a surprise." Rosa said.

"Rosa, I don't have much time. Ma knows about Gorya." Tia said hurriedly.

"What? How did she find out?" Rosa questioned.

"You know ma, Rosa. She has people everywhere." Tia replied.

"What does she want to do?" Rosa asked suspiciously.

"She wants me to take care of the 'collateral damage' as soon as I get back to Thailand."

"Is she coming home soon?" Rosa asked.

"Ma is planning a trip home soon but you have to be ready for whenever she arrives, Rosa. Especially because of the conditions she allowed you to come back on." Tia said.

"Thank you, P'Tia."

"Bye, bye. Take care, Rosa."

(Flashback over)

Secondly, as if things weren't complicated enough Rosa couldn't believe that Ren was back. She knew something was wrong but she couldn't exactly pinpoint what it was. Mira had updated Rosa about their stay in France about two weeks ago and things seemed to be going well. Rosa knew Mira was busy which was the sole reason why she hadn't talked to her.

Lastly, although Ren was back he was back as a whole new person. She focused her attention on his sudden strange behavior. He wasn't the touchy type of person and she found it strange how his behavior had changed. Ren had gone out with F4 the night before and he was hugging and caressing a random girl. Rosa knew that the behavior was so unlike Ren and she knew right then that something was really wrong. To make matters worse Ren had caressed Gorya's cheek in front of the whole school the day of his return. Thyme had immediately reminded Ren that he was dating Gorya.

"You still hide out here?" A voice said behind Rosa, making her jump.

Rosa turned around, all of her thoughts leaving her mind. She looked over at Ren who was smiling as he walked to her. Rosa hadn't spoken to Ren since he had come back and she was ready to find out what was wrong.