[ 13 ]

"You're never too broken to be fixed." Jonathan Van Ness

A couple of days had passed, and Rosa felt like a child once again—but in a good way

A couple of days had passed, and Rosa felt like a child once again—but in a good way. She had decided to slowly pursue a relationship with Ren, to which he was more than happy to agree to.

Right now, they weren't technically dating but it felt like it sometimes. They both mutually decided to keep everything private for now, just to see where everything would lead to.

So, Rosa would stay up until late talking to Ren on the phone, as they conversed about their common interests, and she found him to be pretty interesting. Which is why she felt like a child once again, because technically she was sneaking around trying not to get caught. It was kind of thrilling to speak lowly and hide under her covers. However, the only person who would actually care, would be her dearest brother—Thyme and most likely her mother.

"This is an official F4 reunion—plus Rosa." Kavin cheered as he took a sip of his soda.

All five of them were on a yacht together, enjoying the ocean surrounding them. It was truly beautiful to look at the ocean, it was so serene.

"What are you guys doing? Come on clink your glasses." Kavin sighed.

Rosa laughed. "You guys brought glasses?"

"It's a special occasion, Rosa." MJ said.

"No." Thyme finally said.

Everyone looked at Thyme and the atmosphere suddenly began to become tense. Everyone had thought that the situation between Thyme and Ren had been resolved. But looking at things right now, it probably was not.

Rosa gave Thyme a hard stare.

"Okay! Here, let's clink it this way." Thyme said as he threw a bottle of soda to Ren.

They clinked their bottles, and it was done. Any animosity shared between them was long gone now.

"Finally, peace and quiet has been restored in our lives." Kavin said with a smile.

MJ nodded. "F4 is back."

"Hopefully, you stupid boys will not ruin it again." Rosa said to herself, earning her a glare from Thyme.

"And now it's time for me to pursue Gorya, for real this time." Thyme announced.

Everyone laughed, loud. Everyone knew what this would bring, no more peace, far from it. But this was what love—or having feelings for someone was all about. You'd be willing to try everything you can in order to be with that person.