[ 11 ]

"Life doesn't require that we be the best, only that we try our best." – H. Jackson Brown Jr.

The damage was done and there was no going back

The damage was done and there was no going back. The past two day had been a living hell for Rosa. There had been a video circling around the internet of Thyme beating up the boy. It had not gained huge attention but many people were sharing it.

To say that Roselyn Paramaanantra was angry was an understatement; there were no words to describe her rage towards everyone. Firstly, towards her son who caused this whole uproar with the media. She was beyond infuriated with the fact that Thyme, her only son, the man who would take charge of the company one day, was messing with the reputation of the Parama group. Secondly, she was angry with the fact that many students had filmed, what she liked to call, "interaction" that Thyme had with the boy. Last but not least she was infuriated that her plan had not sprung into action. The one plan that involved Rosa Paramaanantra did not work.

"Miss. Rosa, Madam Roselyn would like to speak with you in her office." One of the house servants said.

Rosa nodded thankfully and closed her journal. She found herself writing in it continuously, because of the fact she had no one to spill her burdens to. This whole turn of events had an extreme effect on Rosa. Firstly, she was worried about her brother. Thyme was isolated in his room for the past two days. He rejected the food that the house servants brought him and he refused to eat anything.

Secondly, Roselyn Paramaanantra was on Rosa's heels. Rosa was on "house arrest" and when she asked what she had done, the house servants told her it was orders of her mother.

Lastly, the one thought she loathed the most was; Ren. He was on her mind constantly and it bugged her. Rosa thought she had a deeper connection with Ren because of what he had told her but she had guessed wrong. Rosa wasn't angry with him but she was just disappointed.

"Ma, you asked to see me?" Rosa said as she walked in.

Roselyn nodded and proceeded to speak. "You haven't done your part."

"My part?" Rosa asked.

"You haven't fulfilled your end of the condition." Roselyn said coolly.

"Ma, I have been fulfilling my condition," Rosa began as she looked at her mother. "No scandals have reached the public. The 'possible' scandals have been deleted from the internet forever."

"Other than the millions of baht worth of damages the company has to endure, I've taught you well." Roselyn said as she nodded.

"Well, ma if that's settled then can I ask a question of mine?" Rosa asked.

"Go ahead."