[ 10 ]

"Sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for is behind the trigger." -Anonymous

" -Anonymous

"Stupid math. Why are you so difficult for my brain to comprehend?" Rosa said as she let out a frustrated sigh.

Rosa was currently trying to finish up her homework and it wasn't going well. She had a lot of things on her mind, and it was distracting her from the things she had to do. Everything was going smoothly so far in Rosa's life. Although Thyme's and Gorya's relationship was rocky once more, Rosa was sure they would resolve things soon.

"Rosa, are you okay?" Rosa heard an all too familiar voice ask.

Rosa nodded. "Yes, why do you ask, Thyme?"

"Well, when I see my little sister hitting herself in the head with her notebook, I can't help but worry," Thyme said as he sat down next to her. "What are you trying to do?"

"I see you're done throwing chairs in our pool," Rosa said as she opened her notebook. "It's just this math assignment, It's not going too well."

"Well, this is so easy!" Thyme said ignoring the first comment. "You just—uh move the nine to the other side—and then..."

"Yeah, and what else?" Rosa said as she tried to control her laughter.

"Forget it! Who needs math anyways?" Thyme said as he threw the notebook on the floor.

Rosa sighed. "I need it...It's my grade. Anyways, not to be rude or anything but what do you want Thyme?"

"What do you mean what do I want?" Thyme asked.

"I know you just didn't come to my room for nothing." Rosa said.

"Can't I spend some time with my sister?" Thyme asked, looking at Rosa's face. "Don't make that face! Fine, I need some girl advice."

"Girl advice? I never expected Thyme Paramaanantra to ask an ordinary girl like me for advice." Rosa joked earning a glare from Thyme.

"Keep your voice down," Thyme said as he hit her with a pillow. "What does it mean when hypothetically a girl lies to you about a situation? Like you know the complete truth but they don't know you know. Like they lie right to your face, thinking you don't know the truth. Also, when they don't believe you're telling the truth. And—"

"Thyme, I don't think your situation is hypothetical is it?" Rosa asked, earning a sad nod from Thyme. "I'm guessing this has to do with what happened at the end of your date?"

"Yes."

"Thyme, you need to understand Gorya's point of view. She sees you punching someone in the face in a public area. And before you interrupt me, I know why you did it and I'm glad you did it. But you have to understand why she didn't believe you at that moment." Rosa said, trying her best to understand both sides of the situation.