[ 5 ]

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."
— Robert Frost

"That girl intended to kiss me

"That girl intended to kiss me." Thyme said as he ate his yogurt.

Rosa rolled her eyes at her brother's childish behavior. The past couple of days Thyme had assured everyone that Gorya wanted to kiss him. Everytime Thyme would say that Rosa flicked his forehead trying to get him to think properly.

"He seems to enjoy that yogurt way too much." MJ said, concerned.

Kavin nodded. "I agree."

"You're such a messy eater, Thyme. It's all over your mouth." Rosa scolded Thyme as she threw him a couple of napkins.

Instead Thyme wiped the yogurt of his lips with his fingers, savoring every moment, causing Rosa to gag.

"It's been a while, Thyme. Haven't you lost that rush?" Kavin laughed. "Oh...that was Thyme's first kiss."

"That totally wasn't," Thyme defended himself as he looked at Rosa. "Defend me!"

Rosa smirked. "If it wasn't, where was your first kiss, Thyme?"

"Yeah, where?" MJ added as he chuckled.

Thyme began to throw water at MJ and Kavin, making them laugh. "It's none of your business. You don't need to know."

Rosa laughed at Thyme's behavior. "It was Thyme's first kiss!"

"Rosa! Don't mind that," Thyme began as he glared at her. "Let's talk about what's important. Now I know what kind of person Gorya is."

"What kind of person is she?" MJ asked.

"She's a hypocrite. She says she doesn't like something, but she does," Thyme said, causing Rosa to throw a ball at him. "What! It's true. She doesn't use expensive things and takes the bus. But she wants me to approach her."

Rosa rolled her eyes. "Thyme, Gorya doesn't like you. She 'kissed you' by accident. Gorya was trying to stop the fight between you and P'Ren."

"So? It was her plan all along. I've got that girl in the palm of my hands." Thyme said as he smirked.

"It's good that you've figured out Gorya but do you know how you're going to talk to Ren?" Kavin said changing the mood.

Rosa nodded in agreement as she noticed Thyme's face. She had found out that Thyme and Ren had been at odds for quite some time. It was surprising to her because those two were like brothers.

"Aren't you going to apologize to him?" Rosa heard MJ ask.

"He should be apologizing to me. Why should I apologize to him?" Thyme said stubbornly.

Rosa sighed. "Oh, Thyme you're so stubborn."

"Tell him if he doesn't apologize, don't expect us to talk in this lifetime." Thyme spoke ignoring Rosa.