2 - A Pleasant Surprise

" I'm Mr. Loverman, Oh I
miss my lover. "
- Mr. Loverman by Ricky Montgomery

"Y/n? Are you sleeping again?" I heard my mother yell from downstairs. I yawned and rose from the bed, rubbing my eyes and groaning, "The meeting starts in 5 minutes!" My heart skipped a beat.

"Alright, mom!" I yelled back. I scrambled out of bed and quickly got on my computer. Every time. "Mom, can I have the link, please!"

"I already sent it! Check your phone!" I quickly checked my phone and entered the meeting just in time.

Oh god.

————

WALKER'S POV

For the love of god.

"Y/n! Glad you're here," Shawn said.

"Yeah, sorry I'm late," she responded with an awkward chuckle. I froze, her unexpected appearance baffling me. I could feel everyone's eyes from the screen looking at me as a bead of sweat trailed down the side if my face. I felt so tense all of a sudden.

"Walker? Are you... okay?" Shawn asked while everyone else but Ryan had concerned faces. He began to chuckle while his mic was switched off.

That filthy mother-

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine, just excited to finally meet everyone." The first person I had noticed on the call was Ryan. He'd told me about a break he wanted to take, but he's here? Then, there was Emma Stone. I absolutely adored her. Last but not least, was Y/n L/n. I've watched the few movies she'd been in, and all of them were amazing. I guess you could call me a 'fan'. Her first impression to me wasn't too nice, but we'll see how it goes.

"So, Ryan will be playing Chris Oswald, Liam's father, Emma will be playing Isabelle Oswald, Liam's physcotic scientist mother, Walker will be playing Liam Oswald, son of Isabelle and Chris Oswald, and Y/n will be playing Evelina Johnson, Liam's friend he met in the simulation." Shawn explained. He also explained the main plot of the movie and other plans he has. The whole time I was just staring at Y/n. I hadn't actually met her yet, or even a proper conversation. I never payed much attention to her looks, but damn, she's pretty. She's only a few months younger than me, so that was a plus.

————

Y/N'S POV

"There's already a hotel booked for the four of you and you'd get the scripts the day after you've settled in the rooms. Walker, Y/n, you two would be sharing rooms since your parents aren't following along, and they've both requested for you two to be together during the long run. You guys alright with that?"

My eyes widened. I initially wouldn't mind, but considering I's violated him on a talk show, doesn't make things any better. I'm not sure he's seen the interview, I hope he hasn't seen it.

"That's fine with me, unless Y/n-"

"Uh yeah, I-I'm fine with that, thanks," Shit, I cut Walker off. I felt so nervous and thought everything I did was embarrassing, so I just buried my face in my sleeves throughout the meeting.

"I think we should exchange numbers or emails, whichever you're comfortable with, so we can keep in touch and know when y'all are landing," Ryan suggested. We exchanged numbers, Ryan already having Walker's, and Emma giving us her email. Most probably because she wants to keep things professional.

"See you all tomorrow!" Emma said in a cheerful voice, and left. I turned off my computer and walked downstairs to meet my mom.

"How did it go, sweetheart?" She asked, flipping the omelette she was making.

"It went fine, I guess," I was drained of energy, but luckily I've already packed my stuff, since I knew we were going to fly out somewhere.

"So, who are you working with?" I sat down on a stool at the island table, slouching.

"Ryan Reynolds, Emma Stone and Walker Scobell, are part of the main cast," exaggerating Walker's name.

"Oh it's that sweet boy on the netflix show with Ryan, right?" She said, slipping the omelette on a plate handing it to me, a fork already on the table. I nodded and took a bite of my mom's omelette. "I also already booked your flight, it's sad I won't be able to go with you, LA is such a great place."

"Mm, yeah mom," I responded, my mouth filled with the egg.

"Don't talk with your mouth full," she spat at me, so I just chewed silently. "Anyway, it's at 5am so after you're done eating, go straight to bed and make sure to get your luggage ready." I stood up and carried my empty plate to the sink, placing it gently at the bottom of it.

"Alright, mom goodnight," I pecked her cheek and grabbed my phone, walking back upstairs to save Ryan and Walker's numbers into my phone.

————

A/N:
WAKE UP PEOPLE, RAVEN UPDATED. And again, I was too lazy to read over the chapter so just comment any errors. I literally just added Emma Stone because I'm the biggest Emma Stone fan you'll meet. next chapter out, tomorrow-? maybe? depends because I'm kinda sick but wtver, bye! - Raven

EDITED A/N:
me? editing this book after a month of not doing it? the character development ladies and gentlemen - Raven