12 - We're Fucked

" we'd keep our promises, be
us against the world. "
- the one that got away by katy perry

"Anyway, wanna watch a movie?" I suggested, after he'd just finished ranting about how many cabins there were in the plane, it's obviously 15, but he said there were 20 because he was counting the beds, not the cabins.

"Fine, but I'm right in this situation,"

"Sure, sure..."

"I call dibs on Deadpool 2," He said as soon as he saw Deadpool 2 on the screen.

"Whatever," I paused, "Wait, how do we watch a movie together?"

"Just come to my side of the cabin, idiot," He said before scooching to the left a bit and patting the space beside him. I crossed the barrier and plopped onto the bed, giving him a small smile. He turned on deadpool and gave me one of the earbuds.

————

"How am I supposed to watch the movie when you're literally reciting every single deadpool line?" I complained, head on his shoulder.

"Not my fault I watch deadpool as a hobby,"

"Yeah, well it's time for a new one,"

"Okay then, my new hobby is gonna be teasing you then,"

"That's a horrible hobby," I adjusted my position, wrapping my arm around Walker's and laying on his shoulder.

You know, totally friend things to do. Cuddle up against each other while your heart is racing.

Just then, my phone lit up showing a notification on the lock screen, "Are you kidding me? I just got comfortable," I grabbed my phone off the table, Walker doing the same, so I assumed it was from the group.

————

Mr. Pool
can you both shut up I can hear you loud and clear

Y/n Scobell
wow okay party pooper

Walkie Talkie
be grateful
we're watching deadpool 2

Mr. Pool
okay be quiet, please?
and also the plane is about to land so I suggest you guys continue in the hotel

Y/n Scobell
alright old man

————

"Did you seriously just call Ryan 'old man'?" Walker asked, laughing.

"I mean, he's like 45 or something so yeah, he's old," I responded, getting my bag from my side of the cabin and stuffing my phone inside, "I'm pretty sure there's deadpool 2 on disney+ so we'll just watch it there in the hotel, okay?"

"Yeah sure, give me my earbud back," I took out the earbud and handed it to Walker, crawling back onto my side of the cabin. I layed down on my bed, taking a deep breath. Holy shit, I basically just cuddled with Walker the whole entire fucking time oh my god I'm going to faint (I know you all would react like that if it actually happened don't act like you wouldn't). I heard a loud thump on Walker's side of the cabin which startled me. I looked to my left to see Walker's head buried in his pillow, only his blonde hair was seen.

"Leave me be," He whined, Walker's muffled voice barely heard from the pillow. I laughed to myself and layed back down on my bed when I heard the pilot address our landing.

————

"Emma's arriving in... 10 minutes, she says," Ryan was sitting in the front seat, Walker and I being in the back seat, giggling and talking about deadpool. Ryan turned around to face us, an annoyed expression on his face, "can you guys shut up for 5 seconds?" We stopped laughing and faced towards Ryan, "Great! Now when we get to the hotel, go straight to your room, yeah?"

"Oh we're sharing again?" Walker questioned, trying to look annoyed which miserably failed.

"Of course, glad much?" Ryan said, sarcastically rolling his eyes before turning back to face the front.

We eventually arrived at the hotel, the hotel workers helping us with our luggage. It was a big hotel, one of the biggest I've stayed at so far. I looked around in awe before we were led to our hotel rooms.

"Number 145, enjoy your stay," one of the staff said as they smiled and handed a room card to Walker and I. I turned around to see a door labelled '145' and scanned my card on the scanner, unlocking the door. I opened the door and dragged my luggage inside.

"What the hell," I said, "Nope, I'm leaving, have fun!" I walked out of the room, leaving my luggage in front of the door.

"What? I wanna see," I came back to Walker staring at the bed, wide eyed and mouth gaped open, "I'm taking the left side," That mother fucker Shawn Levy booked me and Walker a room with one bed.

"We're fucked,"

————

"This isn't that bad, is it?" Walker said as he turned on Deadpool 2.

"Can I take the bath tub?" I joked, covering myself with the blanket, snuggling in the comfortable sheets and adjusting my pillow.

"Take the floor, be my guest," He invited, "At least there's Deadpool 2, or else I'd throw a tantrum,"

"We both know you won't throw a tantrum in front of me or you'd go hiding your face in a pillow like an ostrich again," I laughed.

"Very funny," He said as he tried not to look at me, obviously hiding his blushing face. I eventually fell asleep, hopefully on my side of the bed.

————

Walker's POV

Soon enough, the movie ended and I turned the TV off as well as the lamps that were dimly lighting up the room. I looked to my right to see Y/n already fast asleep, leaning on her pillow in a sitting position. I chuckled to myself and tried to lay her down on the bed, attempting to not wake her up in the process. In the end, she was just huddled up into a ball facing the wall beside her. She was like a small kitten balled up in her cat bed, she was so cute sleeping like that.

I've liked her for so long now, I'm pretty sure everyone but her knows that. I just smiled to myself and got in bed, covering myself with the blanket. I turned to face Y/n, her hair covering most of her face.

"Goodnight," I whispered to myself.

A/N:
did I have motivation to write this? Not really. Did I have the time to complete it? Barely. Did I complete it? I almost didn't. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I'm probably gonna have to make a schedule for when I'd update this story. Also, how would you guys like it if I made a book about random short stories I make? that would be fun - Raven

EDITED A/N:
i hate this trope so fucking much i swear people clicked off because of this chapter. dont click off please im desperate for the validation 🙏 - Raven