9 - Ice Cream Mania

" if I get more pretty, do you think
he will like, me. "
- prom queen by beach bunny

3 weeks, 5 days into filming. It's been a hell of a ride.

"Darling, WAKE UP," Walker was violently shaking me, attempting to wake me up.

"What is it Walker—" I groaned sleepily, dragging his name and slapping his hand off of me. "Wait, what did you just call me?" I questioned, recollecting my thoughts.

"N-Nothing, I didn't expect you to wake up," He stuttered out, scratching the back of his neck.

"Hah! I recorded that shit!" I heard Ryan's voice cheer from Walker's phone.

"Anyway, Ryan asked if you wanted to go on a jog with us,"

"No," Ryan interrupted once again, "Walker asked if you could go on a jog with us,"

"Well yeah, sure, but did you have to scream 'wake up'?" I murmured, getting out of my blanket and sitting upright on my bed, facing Walker.

"Well, I tried to wake you up nicely, but you wouldn't budge, so I decided to call you that without thinking about the possibility of you waking up," He said nervously.

"I'm just gonna leave you to it, at this point, I won't be surprised if you guys come outside and tell me you're dating, now go get ready, we're leaving in 30 minutes," Ryan said before hanging up the phone.

"Just ignore him and go get ready," Walker paced, not daring to face me, jeez he blushes easily. I just gave him a small chuckle and headed to the bathroom with an outfit and got ready.

 I just gave him a small chuckle and headed to the bathroom with an outfit and got ready

^ I rarely ever go on jogs it's not even funny anymore

————

"Why did I agree to go jogging," I complained, sweating uncontrollably and running sloppily.

"Come on, Y/n, it's only been 15 minutes, man up! Even though you aren't one, " Ryan shouted from 10 feet ahead of us. Walker wasn't as tired as I was, but he wasn't as energetic as Ryan either.

"Just keep up, Y/n," He teased, patting my shoulder before jogging along the pavement faster, leaving me worn out and alone.

"You know what," Ryan said, stopping in his tracks, "Let's get some ice cream, shall we? Since Y/n's got a stamina of a sloth,"

"I heard that!" I yelled, panting as I jogged towards the two, increasing my pace.

"The part where Ryan said we're getting ice cream?" Walker said, whipping his head to face me with a toothy smirk, "Let's go get some then,"

"I suggest that Walker should not get any ice cream,"

"You're the worst sometimes,"

"But I'm mostly the best, right?"

"Yeah yeah whatever," Walker mumbled.

"Come on guys! The ice cream store is just over here!" Ryan shouted, pointing towards an ice cream stand. I grabbed Walker's arm and pulled him towards Ryan, jogging in the process.

"Wait, wait, wait," Walker hushed, tapping my hand that was still gripped onto his arm, "Paparazzi, again, to your left"

"Those motherfuckers. Just, ignore them, let's go," I gritted, trying not to feel bothered. Why were they following us? We weren't even all that. It's probably because of Ryan, he's the more popular one out of the bunch. We walked over to Ryan and I let go of Walker's arm.

"So what flavour?" Ryan asked, taking out his wallet. I looked at the sign on top of the stand and had a brilliant idea.

————

"Look at them, snapping pictures like it's the last time they'll see us," I chuckled as I licked part of the ice cream.

"This is hilarious, but hey! We saved money, didn't we?" Walker said, taking a lick of the other ice cream flavour.

"Oh shut up you two, this is disgusting," Ryan licked his ice cream in pure disgust.

"They're going to go crazy," I said as I licked it again.

"No wonder people fake date, it's all for clout,"

There we were, both holding onto a double scoop ice cream cone, mine being the chocolate chip cookie dough scoop, and Walker's being the vanilla scoop.

^ looks like this btw (NO. IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A DICK. I WILL ACTUALLY LOSE MY SHIT IF SOMEONE COMMENTS THAT)

(thanks for the hundreds of comments pointing out it looks like a dick! ly all like my children i want to put up for adoption <333)

The three of us walked back to the hotel rooms, Walker still not finished with his ice cream.

"Dude, are you done yet?" I asked impatiently, sitting on my bed.

"Chill, it's not like you're gonna get the cone," He kept eating his ice cream while I scrolled through my instagram feed. Holy shit, our pictures were everywhere. To be honest, we aren't really doing this for clout, we're just doing it to freak everyone out.

A/N:
Welcome to the chapter that I accidentally wrote <3 - Raven

EDITED A/N:
this is so short wtf kmp. also, fyi, my least favourite chapter right here ladies n gentlemen - Raven