20 - Shopping Pt. Two

" I had a dream you called me pretty and I told you you were wrong. "
- want me by baby queen

I groaned as I tossed around in the bed, rubbing my eye. I glanced to my left to see Walker fast asleep, back facing me. My eyes barely opened but I noticed my phone screen turning on, so I picked it up from the night stand to see a message sent by Ryan.

'Get ready, we're going out for breakfast at 10, cottage themed 👍'

I heard mumbling from the other side of the room, Walker viciously shifting around in his bed. (stfu wtver ur thinking)

"Walker? You awake?" I muttered, my brain blank from having just woken up. He just groaned in response and covered his whole upper body with the blanket, falling back to sleep. I got out of bed and checked my phone again, '9:15am'. I stumbled towards Walker's bed and tried waking him up.

"Walker, wake up."

"Whaat," He whined tossing himself around in the bed again.

"Wake up, we've got to get ready,"

"Get ready for what?"

"Breakfast."

He whined in annoyance, clutching the pillow he held on to dearly.

"Quit whining and get up, we've got a theme to follow," I said in a dull tone, shaking his figure violently to get him out of bed.

"What?" He asked, slightly awake this time.

"The theme is cottage or something, do you have anything related to that?"

"All I have in my closet are avenger themed shirts, suits for interviews and too many hoodies to count. What more do you want from me?"

"Ironic," I scouted around his closet before finding a chequered flannel and green t-shirt. "There," I rushed towards Walker, dumping the clothes onto his bed and selecting one of his countless blue jeans, throwing it at him.

"Ow!" He complained after getting hit with one of his jeans.

"You're welcome." I grinned before rushing to choose an outfit of my own.

————