14 - Gentleman

" and we had so much fun together, we
thought we'd be friends forever. "
- i built a friend by alec benjamin

We arrived back at the hotel where me and Walker were just reciting our scripts for the next few scenes. So far, I actually really liked the movie. At first I was indecisive, and thought it was just some kind of basic simulation movie. Now that I've actually seen the plot and the character's personalities, I think the movie would do amazing. I mean, Shawn Levy directed it, after all.

"Where the hell is the button?" Liam said as he dug up the place he buried the button.

"Liam, we don't have all day," Evelina groaned, irritated.

"I know I just can't find- wait," Liam checked the statistics of his form in reality, "Shit, no, no no, no,"

"What?"

"She knows."

"Well that was dramatic," I commented as I put my script into my bag.

"Yeah, well, this is a movie," Just then, I heard a knock on our door, "I'll get it," Walker assured, getting up and opening the door.

"Oh, hi, Walker," It was Emma, "And Y/n," She greeted as soon as she spotted me sitting on the bed, "We're going out for dinner and it's a fancy one, so I bought these cute matching dresses and suits for all of us, put it on we're going at 6,"

Knowing Emma, she probably went all out for this gathering.

"Also, wear a black hoodie or scarf so paparazzi can't spot us, or at least our faces won't be in the photos," She then handed Walker two bags before leaving the room with a grin on her face.

"What time is it now?" I asked Walker.

"It's... 5:30,"

"Alright then, let's see what Emma got us," Walker gave me one of the paper bags with my name labelled on it. Inside the bag was a navy blue box with golden lining on it.

"Woah," I heard Walker say, "The box is so cool," He lifted up the box and started examining it.

"Yeah," I took it out and placed it on my bed, slowly untying the golden ribbon securing the box. I pulled out a beautiful long navy blue dress, it was like a dress for the red carpet or something.

"Holy shit, your dress is pretty," Walker already opened his box, inside was a matching navy blue suit and a note, saying to wear blue jeans.

"Well, what are we waiting for?"

^^ you can imagine it however u want!!