13 - The 4th Take

" i like me better when I'm with you. "
- i like me better by lauv

"Shh shut up! You're gonna wake them up, you fool,"

"No, I am not, you shut up, I've got more pictures to take,"

"Make sure you send it to me please, I'm making a photo album for them, I swear,"

Waking up to Emma and Ryan 'whispering' isn't a very pleasant experience. Eyes still closed, I took one of the pebbles from the plant beside me and threw it, hopefully, at the two.

"Shit, she's awake," I heard Ryan say, "Wait I just need a few more photos before they fully wake up,"

"I'm fully awake, now why the-" I tried getting out of bed but something else pulled be backwards, "Oh my god," I turned to see Walker, hands wrapped round my waist and face on my back. I am actually gonna rip his intestines out when he wakes up.

"They grow up so fast," Ryan cried, wiping away a fake tear. Emma just rolled her eyes and grabbed her bag from the coffee table.

"We're going in a few minutes, oh, and the people gave us a spare key if you're wondering how we got in," Emma then shoved Ryan out of the hotel room, Ryan still snapping a few pictures.

"My gallery is going to be filled with pictures of them," I heard Ryan cheer as Emma closed the door behind them.

"Walker, wake up," I patted his head and tried to get out of his grasp, but he just tightened his grip.

"Nooo, I don't want to," He drowsed.

"We're gonna be late, come on," I finally slipped out and grabbed an outfit, leaving Walker still in bed.

^ a new outfit woo

————

"Here's your script for today and the next few days," Shawn said when we arrived at the site they've set up, handing us our scripts "You can go inside your respective tents and get ready whilst you take a look at the script," It was around 8 pages, neatly stapled. I walked towards a dark blue tent with my initials on it and moved aside the drapes, revealing my hairdresser and costume designer bustling about.

"Ah, Y/n, you're finally here! Come on, we've got an amazing outfit for your character," Margaret, my costume designer said, sitting me down on the makeup chair. She quickly went to the closet and grabbed a destroyed version of my character's outfit, paired with bandages my character was gonna put on because of some kind of injury.

"We've got the concept art over here, and your hair would be styled like this," Lila, my hairdresser, showed me a picture of the concept art they've made.