6 - First Day on Set

" tell me we weren't just friends, this
doesn't make much sense, no. "
- friends by chase atlantic

My eyes fluttered open, the rays of the sunrise blinding me slightly. I sat up from my bed, looking to my left to see Walker asleep, his fluffy blonde hair covering his eyes, a huge smile on his face.

I checked the clock on the bedside table in between our beds. '7:13am'. Still super early. I decided to get ready anyway. We were gonna get our costumes on set so I decided to just go with a simple outfit, one that could slip easily on and off. (go clean ur brain if you thought of something else)

 (go clean ur brain if you thought of something else)

^ slay

I took a granola bar from the tray of snacks and unwrapped it, taking a bite and sitting down on my bed, scrolling through my socials.

'Ryan Reynold's story, 10hrs ago' the picture he took of me and Walker sharing the drink. Captioned 'young love, ew' and tagged me and Walker. I responded it on my story, saying 'fuck off old man 🤠 blame the bag that tripped me'. I heard a small yawn behind me, a few mumbles followed a few seconds later.

"Morning, sleepy head," I said, turning to face a half-wake Walker.

"Morning god of mayhem," He muttered, laughing to himself and climbing out of bed, checking the clock. "When the hell did you wake up? It's only 7:47," He plopped back onto the bed, covering himself with his blanket. I rolled my eyes and placed my phone on my sheets, walking over to Walker's side of the room. I lifted up his blanket, revealing a snuggled up Walker, clinging onto a pillow.

"You are such a child," I took a pillow off my bed and started hitting him with it, not too hard of course, "Wake. Up. Walker. Scobell!"

"Hey!" He covered his face with his hands, grabbing the pillow he was hugging, using it to fight back. Not even a few minutes later, I was pushed onto my bed, Walker bantering the pillow on me, laughing like crazy.

"Okay! Okay, enough! I forfeit!" I said, frantically giggling.

"That's what I thought." He said, satisfied. He threw his pillow back onto his bed, taking some clothes and headed to the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

————

3rd Person POV

9:56am - Scene 2

"Liam! I'm going out to the lab!" Isabelle said.

Isabelle takes the lab coat hanging on the coat hanger and walks towards Liam who's eating breakfast