8 - Shopping Spree

" I know I'm not your saviour, know
I'm not your truth but I think we could
be friends. "
- jesus in la by alec benjamin

Emma was leaving tomorrow morning to catch a flight to Texas for an event. It was allowed since she wouldn't need to film for a few weeks because she doesn't appear in many scenes while our characters were in the simulation.

"Why don't we... go shopping?" Emma suggested, clearly excited.

"Yes! That would be so much fun!" I responded, "Walker are you in or not?"

"Hold up, there's this guy attacking me," God, he's still gaming. "What did you say?" Walker took off his headphones, leaving them to cradle on his neck.

"We're going shopping for clothes since Emma's going to leave soon, you coming or what?" I asked, annoyed since I had to repeat myself.

"Yeah, sure, when are we going exactly?"

"We can go in an hour if possible?" Emma said, "I still have to pack a couple of things if you don't mind waiting,"

"Of course not, see you in an hour, Emma," I was very excited, too excited. Emma left our hotel room as Walker put back his headphones on, continuing his game. I rolled my eyes at the boy and got ready.

 I rolled my eyes at the boy and got ready

^^ your bootiful outfit <3

————

"Okay, so I'll be buying you guys a whole new closet, because I said so," Emma said, lifting up her sunglasses and allowing it to rest on the top of her head.

"Ma'am yes ma'am," Walker said in a dull tone as he lazily saluted.

"Let's go to the local Urban Outfitters and see what's available," We walked to the nearest Urban Outfitters, which, keep in mind, was one of the only clothing stores in our area, so we didn't have much of an option.

"We'll first find something for Walker, since you know, it wouldn't be that hard to find him some clothes," Emma said as we walked into the store.

"I'm gonna act like I wasn't offended by that,"

"I'm sorry Walker, not her fault you're a guy," I said, patting his shoulder as reassurance.

————

"I think this would look amazing on you, Walker," Emma was holding an orange sweater against Walker's body, seeing how it looks on him and handed it to Walker, "Hold it for me please,"