Where's My Variant?

Rating: Mature 

Summary: Loki is gone, where was he? in his place, President Loki shows up and tends to make sure you forget about the old variant and becomes curious on why he favored you so much. 

You nearly fell out of your seat as smoke seemed to explode through the room, making you instinctively cover your nose as you looked around to see if the tower was under attack. granted you could barely see but the substance seemed to be coming from the labs, spreading under door and through the halls to where it had then reached you. ''Jarvis, open up available windows and vent this stuff out, are we under attack?''

''negative agent Y/N, but the cause seemed to have been a minor accident in the labs, no further actions needed for security.''

''as usual'' you sighed and headed down the steps, figuring it had been another incident caused by Stark and upon entering the lab you waved away the remaining smoke. ''Tony? was that you?'' you called, sliding your hand along the tables as a guide to walk forward. A figure seemed to stand up amongst the smoke, revealing it to be none other than Loki.. but he didn't quite look like himself.. he usually never wore his helmet but this one seemed to have the horns a bit shorter and his attire seemed..political based. No matter, you were happy to see your boyfriend whom you've been dating for a few weeks now unharmed. ''Loki you know Tony doesn't want anyone in here and this is a pretty good reason why for once; you okay?''

"If Stark doesn't want anyone in here, he should have placed a lock on the door'" he told you and you froze. The way he spoke was a lot different then how he usually spoke to you. It was almost as if he was speaking to you like you were one of the Avengers or Thor for that matter.. the Loki you knew always showed you that you were the only one he cared for here.. his voice was gentle, understanding...

Your eyes move around the room now that the greenish smoke had listed. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary, but the smoke's color was a coincidental color was it not? And the way he eyed your body gave you an uneasy feeling, a feeling our actual boyfriend never gave you. The smoke, the strange get up, his vibe and attitude...

''due to the fact that no one but you ran over from that explosion, i do believe we are alone together..'' he smirked. ''I wonder why that variant favors you so much.. shall we find out?'' he asks as he slowly started stalking forward.

Other variant? You mean Loki? Your Loki? ... things seemed clear and in a world of magic and illusions, anything was possible that this clone couldn't be your boyfriend.. without a word you moved to the door, figuring it be best to skip the interrogation and find your phone at least. Your steps were cut short though as he suddenly appeared in front of you and you take a step back so you wouldn't ram into his chest. ''- will you quite fooling around- if you have something to say then just say it.'' You told him firmly, hoping this was all just a trick to get back at you for.. whatever you apparently did.

''are you asking me what I want?'' he smirked.

''..yes-''

''well i thought it be quite obvious darling, i want you'' he smirked, his voice coming out like a purr and a hand slammed into the wall before him as you try to walk around him, cutting you off from leaving the room.

You flinch a little bit, looking at him as seriously as he was looking at you. You find yourself backing, a hand reaching back and found the table behind you all while holding eye contact as he stalked forward and you moved around it so the table was a barrier between you both. ''..what is your problem?''

Loki smirked at your harsh attitude, knowing you still were in denial thinking he was the Loki you were accustomed to and the fact that the denial was that strong made him all the more curious and.. lustful as to why the variant favored you so much. ''you still think I'm trying to mess with you?''